ZOLDA ASSAULT AND A FULL OUT ROMANTIC RESORT LIFE

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, at the mirror kamen rider and precure still fight ouja as he was contact at evildiver before he became new owner as he cannot target the ouja anymore. Venosnaker, metalglass and evildiver behind venosnaker, then they combined with venosnaker having metalglass horn, evildiver turned into wings and metalglass body connected to venosnaker transform into genocider that roared as they shocked along with the fairies untill genocider spit venom at them they scream and fly out landed on the ground as ouja laugh. They going stand up until zolda get injured his arms as ryuki and precure notice that he get injured.

Ryuki:kitaoka/Kitaoka-san

Ouja:the next one will be the finished.

Suddenly, someone tackle at ouja it was darkwing before into darkraider as knight became survive form quickly. He take out a card for final vent, he opens the visor and places the card inside and close it.

FINAL VENT

darkraider came around knight before he jump to dark raider making it go to bike mode. However, ouja pull out another card with evildiver symbol on it, he places the card on his visor.

FINAL VENT

knight cape make a drill while evildiver then appeared on the tunnel and goes toward raia who jumps on it's ride surfing on it before knight and ouja clashes others, causing an great explosion before they notices knight, ouja clashed others as Ryuki and precure.

Ryuki, precure:ren/ren-san

___________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the reality world, precure, hirayuki, ren manage to return reality world as they drive the van and reiko was still consciousness before she wake up as they notice that reiko was wake up and ask her.

Hirayuki:Reiko-san,are you okay.

Reiko tried to stand before she notice that asakura and akira was gone.

Reiko:where's asakura?!

Nozomi:he ran away.

Reiko:he ran? Then his little brother?!

Reiko ask them about akira what happened to him, hirayuki,precure about akira was get eat by venosnaker before ren ask her spoke it.

Ren:seems that man ran away. He saw the true face it his older brother. It's only natural.

Ren tell truth as they tried not said about akira was get eat by venosnaker as reiko was wrong and feeling guilty about him.

Reiko:i though he was human... I was wrong... I've done something terrible to the little brother.

Ren:learn from this and never thinking of following asakura again. It's no use trying to understand him. Even if you had multiple lives, it wouldn't be enough.

Later night, they going walk on the street as they may at the store before hirayuki, precure flash back about akira got killed as asakura was monster.

Ren:kashu, precure, looks like we won.

Rin:what?

Ren:human cannot change. Too bad we didn't bet on it.

Nozomi:please!don't joke us !you don't know that for sure yet.