KNIGHT LAMENTATION AND CHARGE!KAREN PRIVATE LIFE

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, after ryuki, raia and precure defeat wiskraken, they going stop fight the knight and gai untill they saw knight lancer stuck in gai throat. The cutting edge trembles slight as Knight cannot finished him off until he has own his mind tezuka words.

Tezuka:do you really think you can kill someone? You're not the cold person that you think you are.

Gai chance to kick at stomach step back as he drew card for strive vent,and he slots it on visor on his shoulder.

STRIKE VENT

Ryuki going save knight until gai grab bis metal horn and thrust on them blow away at the through wall. Precure going check on them when they okay as knight stand up,but he look so weak and landed on the ground as they look so worried about knight.

Ryuki, precure:ren, ren-san

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hirayuki and his friend's return after being hurt and tezuka who joins. Hirayuki and tezuka hold ren shoulder tried pull together untill ren was landed on the ground and he became weak.

Hirayuki:hey, ren!are you okay?

Nozomi:please hang on, ren-san

However, jun return the really world as looks so disappointed on the deeply injured ren and smiles with a sneer and  teases ren for being a coward when he wasn't able to kill him.

Shibaura:so you couldn't even finish me off? For moment i thought i had lost... But you're just a coward. If you can't kill riders, then why'd you became a rider? Don't make me laugh!

Ren look so down what shibaura said has be coward as hirayuki grab his suit and tezuka go toward him too.

Hirayuki:you tried to tease ren, didn't you

Rin:he's right, what's wrong with that?!

Shibaura:huh?

Urara:is it really that strange that he can't take someone else life?

However, shibaura does not deal with hirayuki and precure at all if it is a rule as he have enough that hirayuki and his friends what they said and then shibaura grab hirayuki hand and let go.

Shibaura:hey... You guys seems to have a big misunderstanding. We're riders. The rule is that we destroyed each other.

Shiabaura go toward ren as he tell ren joining the game without mercy

Shibaura:How can you say that now after already joining the game?well, looks like one has retired.

Shibaura throw a glance at the ren and tried to leave. At that time, a coin is thrown from tezuka hand. Tezuka predict shibaura trouble.

Tezuka:i see you trouble for you. Be careful.

Shibaura turn around it was coin,tezuka was hold it.

Shibaura:prophecy? I don't think you have the luxury of worrying about others.

However, as a matter of course, shibaura did not listen to tezuka words at all and left.precure and hirayuki tell ren do not listen shibaura said.

Nozomi:ren-san, don't worry about what that gai said? You're not wrong. Actually, we have a higher opinion of you now.