RYUKI BERSERK MODE APPEARED AGAIN!TAKE BACK THE DREAM COLLECT!

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,they finally get pinkies, but kawarino get stole the dream collect before he disappeared and back to nightmare headquarters. Ryuki, knight and precure was going save yui from her big brothers do such thing happened as he did those riders. Ryuki and knight was going finish final vent as they riding on the motorcycle and through out at odin, knight cape make a drill and  get hit odin while dragranzer goes up shooting fireball at odin, but odin was jump high and landed on tge ground as they notice it before precure go front of them.

Ryuki:darn it!we miss him.

Before gold feather get hit at them, causing an spark, they rolling on the ground.

______________________________________________________________________________

At the kanzaki mansion, yui sits front of a mirror, recounting her past life as she freak out.

Yui:that day... It was so painful... So cold... And...

She remembered that her past life as children and yui was laying down on the ground as she dead before her big brother was go front of her.

Shirou:yui!yui!don't!don't go!don't leave me alone!yui!yui!

Yui:that's right. I... At that time...

But suddenly, she heard the approaching sound of noise monster as she turn around it was yui as children.

Yui(kids):you disappeared

Before she scream on the room and feel painful

_________________________________________________________________________________

At mirror world, ryuki, knight and precure still fight odin before they heard scream from yui as she trouble. Ryuki and others change to defeat odin as dream and aqua delivery punch at odin chest, lemonade, rouge and mint delivery side kick on his stomach before ryuki tackle at him on the tree.

Ryuki and knight pull out another card with they symbol on it, they place the on they visor.

FINAL VENT(2X)

Dragreder goes ryuki and files around him, ryuki goes into pose while preparing himself, he then jump into the air with dragreder behind him, dragreder then shoot a fireball sending ryuki flying toward odin with fireball while knight then run toward and goes up to the air with the wings becoming the drill and hit odin too, causing an explosion appeared, as they landed on the ground.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Reality world, hirayuki, ren and precure later rushes to yui room before they open the door,

Hirayuki, precure:yui-san,

Ren:yui

Only they find out that yui has broken the only mirror due to her burst of panic with the chair.

Yui:i...

Yui laying down on the floor before they go front of her when she is okay.

Hirayuki, precure:yui-san

Ren:hold on!

Yui:i... Died.

Hirayuki and precure:eh?