chapter 22

War's pov (Mark)

After P'Vee left, I start to collect all scattered wood together and made a big fire like camp fire. I took out pack food from the bag and start to heat it and waited for P'Vee to return.

After sometimes I felt cold from my backside maybe because of night wind. I stood up from my seat and face my back to the fire to get the warm. My heart stop beating when I saw black shadow moves to the speed of light and  vanished to the other side from where it came from. I was scared to death. I started to called P'Vee but there wasnt anyway response. I was worried because he was gone for nearly 30 minutes. He didnt show up even after calling him for so many times. "P'Vee, P'Vee, come back".

Luckily the moon was shining so bright which brighten the area a bit clear. I went down to checked whether P'Vee was coming back or not. When there isnt sign of him, I went little bit further in deep down forest. After sometime, I came back to the cave thinking he would be back or maybe he already came back. I regretted for not going with him if the things turn out to be like this.

When I reached near the cave, I saw figured-like-man sitting near the fire. I felt bit relief when I saw it. I ran up as fast as I could and I really wanted to asked him to take me with him from next time because the feeling of staying alone in the middle of forest is worst.
I liked P'Vee because he had helped me a lot. There was no one when my parents were killed, like who would come and save because their lives too were at danger. My village was attacked by unknown group of village when I went to hunt.

When I return, the beautiful and peaceful village had covered with blood and filled with death bodies, I didnt know what else to do. The moment I saw the death bodies of my parents, my whole body got numb and my heart sink. I can't moved any inch towards them. I crawled with left forced and reached them. There wasnt single people to asked for help. I just blame myself for being so weak, I can't even picked up my parents bodies from the ground and send them better place.

Fortunate or unfortunate , group of people came when I was digging the ground to bury my parents bodies and for my villagers and bids farewell. Rain poured so heavy and I still remember I was totally soaked because I was sitting there from the dask and by the time they came, it was dawn. They helped me to  buried, everything went well. My parents grave yard was little far from others because P'Vee told me that it would be better for them to give space to rest their soul in peace. I called them to my house to acknowledged them for help. I made dinner for them and gave the room to sleep.

They left the very next morning. I forgot to asked them who send them here but deep inside I was very grateful towards them. After next two weeks, some villagers who went for hunting came back and they were surprised to know their relative and their parents were killed. They went to graveyard to pay their respects. Everyone was in dilemma for sudden attacked in our village. That evening we all gathered and plan to go and seek revenge.
"We don't know which village has attack us but as we all know that none of the villages are our friend, right? So we will attack every village. For the sake of our death parents and relatives, we will not leave any villagers", one of the head of our villagers stated. He was quite right, there are other villages who don't like us. We fought before with them but going to that extends was not what we had not dreamt of.

"Please calm down, first we will go to the village that last time we fought with. I think only they can do such things to us because last time they told us they will make us regrets for doing such things to them. Do you remember that?", Another man shouted from the crowd.
"Oh Yes, you are right. I am sure they will be the one. So let's everyone get ready tomorrow. We will go there. If they win, they wont let us live for sure but if we win, let's celebrate with their blood", he replied.

The next day, I didn't join them because I wasn't feeling well. Some of them didn't go because seeking revenge is waste, it like making more complicated than before. Dead people were gone, we can't bring them back so what's the point of fighting. It's a waste more than the worst. We lost hope when they didn't return even after a week. We knew they lost the battle. But later we came to know they were settled in different village.

Rest of us live peacefully for next few months without any fight. One day another groups of mask men came and order us to leave our village immediately. If we don't move out, they warned us that they will burn us alive. Helplessly some moved out crying and some went went boldly. Those who stay behind went inside their house to get their weapon to fight them back. Before we got outside, the group of masked men were already killed. 'How is it possible', I thought to myself. 'Who killed them? Who were those masked men? If they have If they have to die here than what's the use of coming here and giving us the warning? Are they controlled by another big boss? By the way what's going around here?, my thoughts went deeper when the scene goes one after another.

"Oh you are the one this bastard's gem. See! what I am doing to do to him today? I am going to make him pay for ruining my daughter's life", the masked man whispered to me when I got near the cave...

End of chapter 22...

Thank you everyone for waiting til now💙...hope u all will like it....
Thank you Dupchu for editing my story...💙...