chapter 20

War's pov

We see off Earth for his intern. His place was away by more than 5 hours by the car. After we returned, we went to Yin's condo to hand over it to the owner because it was of no use.

Snow had fallen beautifully and scattered evenly covering small bushes. The coldness made everyone of us to stay inside our residence but we could hear children's laughter and playful voices from each corner. I felt happy because it's snowing for the first time.
"Why are you looking outside? wanna go out? ", Yin asked me while he came near to me, holding two cup of tea and handed one to me. "Drink this, you will feel good". I took it from him and started to drink and actually it really felt good.

"You could have bake some cookies, No? ", I complained Yin because drinking only tea is feeling blunt and plain yet it's good though. "Wait here, it wont take time. I will bring within no time", he flew away to kitchen after he said. Cold wind blew outside and the snow never seems to stop falling, it continued to fall and covered the whole ground. I didn't move an inch from the window side looking outside and lost in my own thought.

"Drink now or else it will get cold, War! What are you thinking?", Yin came and stand next to me. "Nothing.. I am just thinking about next year. I just want to have every winter like this ...having you beside me". After I met his gaze, I moved towards him and hugged him seeking for warm. "Of course .. It will be like what you have thought, kkk... Don't worry, we will have a great life from now on". He hugged me back with assurance.

"It really have been long time that we didn't play a game, Yin. Come, let's play today. I feel like playing ". I took the seat near the heater and Yin followed afterwards. "Yeah.. Come, let's go and meet Mark and Vee and let's see what are they are up to".

"P'Vee, I am feeling tired. Can we rest for a while here. Though it's getting dark but I can't walk anymore". "Mark, you know, you are right, but its too dangerous to stay here. You even heard from your friend, right? ", he dragged me by holding my hand. After sometimes he carried me on his back because I can't walked any further. By now the sky was totally gotten dark and we heard nothing but silent.

"Put me down. I can walk by myself", I forcefully got off myself from his back because I know he too was tired like me, we had walked whole day. Luckily we didn't meet any enemy on the way.
"Where are we gonna sleep tonight, Mark? There isn't any sight of light anywhere". " Let's wait here a bit longer. Maybe they aren't back from their work.".

"Look Mark! There!", he pointed toward direction where light begun to shown up. We went there to asked for the place to sleep tonight. The moment we reach to cottage, a middle aged man came and opened the door for us.
" Come in, today there's so many guests in my house", he said. "Thank you very much uncle. We thought today we won't get the place to sleep, so we thought we might have to sleep in the forest. "

"How could you thought like this, when your partner is there with you. Don't worry about anything, my dear.. Please come in... Have a seat here", he took us to dining room before he left to kitchen. Table was fully display with different varieties of dishes. Only two of us sitting there face to face and the man started to serve us. The atmosphere around us made me hesitate and I immediately told him, "You don't have to trouble for us, uncle. Giving us place to sleep tonight is more than enough". He smile to me and than he looked at P'Vee and said nothing. "We will eat by ourselves, please", I took the gear from him and put some food to P'Vee's plate. " After you two are done with you dinner, you can go to left side from this door and that's your room. You two can sleep over there ".

"Wow, nice bed", he jumped directly to bed without asking me where I am going to sleep. Even though he had asked me, there is no option for me to choose because there was only one bed in the room. "You sleep on the bed peacefully. I will guard you standing near the door whole night", I gritted my teeth after I said those words. "No need. Come and sleep here on bed. You don't have be my bodyguard. I am sleeping now. Do whatever you like, ok? ". He took off his clothes and kept only his inner shirt and got in the quilt. I shut the door quietly behind me and I slowly got in the quilt behind him.
The moment I got inside, I felt warm. Maybe because bed was so comfortable to sleep on. Or maybe I got tired from the walking whole day.

"Ohh sorry, sorry! I thought you two were awake already?", after he said that, he kept the tea on the table before he went outside. When I looked at myself, my clothes were all gone and when I turned my head to see the man behind me, he was only with his boxer which made me shocked to look at him.
"What did he do to me yesterday? I am sure he is hiding something from me" I thought to myself. I sensed suspicious from the moment we got inside this house. The biggest problem is how am I going to face that uncle who saw us earlier. I was about to get out from the bed, the sound from the behind made me stop, "don't move. Just drink that tea. It will help you to relief your pain"
"What pain?", I questioned him immediately. My nerve started to get shake and I don't know what to react.

"You don't remembered anything? Then that's better",he laughed after he saw my face and he added, "Oh! how will you remember when you were nagging like baby yesterday?". "P'Vee, don't joke early in the morning. Telling me now or don't ever talk to me", I forced him to tell. " Don't get angry. You got a cramps and you also got a fever. Take a rest, I talked with uncle and he said we can stay here as long as we wish to stay here. "

End of chapter 20....

Thank you everyone for reading my story....