Chapter 2: Unforgotten Sunday

Yin's pov
I wake up so early even though it was Sunday because I have test on Monday. I went to Earth's house to discussed some of maths questions. Even though Earth is a good student but he does everything at last moment so he missed out many things. He is one of my childhood friends. He loves to play but never mess up with other people's heart. I like his boldness.

"Hi, come in... You never fail to come late" He said as soon as he saw me.
"Hi, when did you see me coming late, huh? "
"Just kidding my Lord... Hahhaha... What do you want to eat. ohh wait I will make your favorite today" he got up and went to kitchen to prepare our breakfast. But his last sentence made me lost in my own thought, i started to missed my partner. After few minutes he came back with fired rice with tea, my favorite.

"Woow... I love you, I mean your food 🍴🍕🍔.. It was great and let's gets on our work". We went to his study room. Without much talking we solved 20 questions in hour. Usually, we can't even solve 5 questions in an hour. I feel too eager to go back home because my instinct told me someone's waiting for me at my home.

"It's enough for tomorrow's test. If you do more revision, you will get through...hahahaha...i need to take rest now. I am going home 🏠 " I made fun of him. I packed my things in my bag while talking to him.

" Awhhhh... What happened to you today??? Mood swinging, huh??? Is Everything ok?? Don't you want to get first this time? Are you giving up??..."He asked me in one go. I didn't say anything because i don't want to waste my time...i left his house and went directly to market to buy vegetables.

When I reached my home, I saw my hearty still sleeping. I patted on his head and went to kitchen to keep my things. I filled some food on his plate and went to my room to get some nap.

But I couldn't take one, but it was only 9am. I thought of sleeping for hours because I don't want to distrubed his weekend but my mind isn't coperating. I took my phone and I got shocked to see 7 missed call and more surprise d that all are from war. I didn't know whether I should feel content or angry at myself. I immediately call him back.
"Hello, idiot. Ufff ...ahhh Where were you earlier?? Am I distrubing you? "War said with low voice as if I will get distrubed. I felt happy because war was not angry at me. And it was his first time calling me that makes me go insane..Who am I? For God sake, I am Yin, man, haha, I pretended to be in my sleep and answered him, " I was asleep and didn't hear your call, sorry for that. But you aren't distrubing me in any cause. Don't worry, War"

War's pov
I woke up early because it was Sunday. Sunday mean whole day playing time. Not every Sunday is special but today's Sunday is very special because its our 4th anniversary of being partners. We will received special reward. I am eager to open the gift🎁 is he as eager as I am? I wondered. I dial his number to asked him to come online but he didn't pick my calls. I call him for 6 times. I felt frustrated but I calmed myself thinking that he might got some works or maybe still asleep since it's weekends, and I can wait till then. I waited for three more hours, I didn't received any call from him or any message. Are you ignoring me or you didn't see any incoming call, i asked him in my mind. I will call him for one last time, if he don't picked then he's gone. I told myself.

I picked up my phone and dial him. Unfortunately he didn't answer my call. Idiot, what makes you so busy to picked up my call. You just wait, I will let you know the real me. I cursed him😶I was pissed off. I thought of going back to sleep but one buzz took my sleep away. I controlled my anger and picked his call.

"Free my foot, why did you take so long to call me back? You neither picked my call nor called me back.. Seriously??? " I just pretend to scold him but I am glad that he called me.

"No, its not like that... I got some work I mean I have test tomorrow so I went to my friend's house to solved it together. I try to finished it as soon as possible and I came back home. I never did like this before but I don't know why I feel like coming home would be so much great. But to be honest I feel like you are staying at my hair me." I know he was being serious because he never lie.

Be My Queen:The Journey Of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara