chapter 23

War's pov(mark)

I got numb when I saw middle aged old man near the fire. I don't know what to do. Nothing came in my head, I was like corpse standing upright.

He pulled me before I ran away. He threw me on ground with one Punch. It took time for me to breath out, I thought it could be my last day to breath. I cough a hand full of blood from my mouth, I started to panic but I slowly opened my mouth and asked thinking I would regret if I don't,"I don't know what are you talking about? I don't know what you want from me? And I don't know whom you are referring bastard to? It's fine if I die because my parents both were killed very long time. If you have unfinished business with us, it's just I don't have right to turn you down now. You may do what you like to do".

"Don't act innocent, my kid? You really don't know who I am talking about? Did you roam here alone all these time? Wasn't there anyone that lived with you?", he asked angrily. But he continued, "Then, where is your Prince charming?? What was his name, aaahhh, I forgot his name? Can you help me to remember his name?", the old man pulled me by my collar.

He laughed sarcastically, throwing me down to the ground again. "You mean P'Vee? He is my friend and he is like my life saver? What do you want from him? Why is he related with your daughter's problem? Maybe your daughter's doesnt't deserved him when her father is like you. I don't know how you survived so far? When you destroy and killed so many innocent people?", I responded to him while still lying on the ground.

"You will know later who was the real devil? If I told you the truth about Vee, your P'Vee is not good person at all and his parents too? Do you know who killed your parents and your whole villagers? No,you don't know that, right? How would you know when he don't let you know about it? He always stays with you for so long now, right?" he whispered as he looked over the fire which was about to die. He reached over to the fire and scattered it to let it die and make it dark.

"Where are you taking me? I don't want to go? He will be worried if he don't find me here?"I cried.
"Shut up! I don't care who would be worried for who? I am only worry about my life, my families and my plans, like me, worry about yourself?", the old man shouted as he lowered his head towards me and he started to tied me all over my body.

"What are you trying to doing?" I shouted back at him when I found myself can't move anymore.
"Earlier You said you don't want to live anymore, right? But don't worry I won't let you go easily before you know the truth. I just want you to hear the things that you didn't hear it before. Only then you would know who was the devil and how far you have been wronged by the person you devoted life to. Let stay here till you man come here, kk", he patted on my shoulder but suddenly he attack me from my back. 

Slowly, everything around me became blur before I lost my conscious. In the  distance, I could hear a familiar voice, calling my name. I tried to open my eyes but I could not. I felt like my whole body was dragged which made me ache in pain more and wounded where I could not move my body any inch. Moreover, it made my heart pain more when I saw P'Vee was thrown many times by this ugly man.

I heard some conversation between them but I didn't really understand it what they were talking all about. With much struggle I got up from the ground and shouted to the man to stop messing with P'Vee.
"You???", P'Vee asked as soon as he saw that old man face while he came running towards me. He slowly picked me from the floor and puts his hand around me carefully as he moved his head and looked to the direction where the old man standing, "Don't ever think of getting yourself running away from me? I warned you not to messed up with the people I love and care, didn't I?".

"Your highness, you will never know the things until it happened to you? It wasn't my wish to make you marry my daughter to you, it was your father's wish. It was all your father's plan", old man replied while hanging his head and his eyes was about to begged for his mercy.
"Don't make the story? I don't buy it. I know my dad is not like what you said? If you didn't mention about me and Mark to my dad, I think such problems will not happened, right? I think due to your greed everything happened and made all life in danger especially the person I love. Actually its not wrong to fall in love someone as long as they are human. The only problem is with your head. Because of you, your daughter's life was in more risk now, right? Didn't I tell you to backup long time back, didn't I? But who didn't listen that time? Now let's see what can you do?"

"I am happy to destroyed life of people that you care the most. I think no one had did like me? Over the pass years, I planned to kill your sweet heart but I think he was lucky to be with you but he can't stay longer", old man smirked but he continued, "and I am Very proud of myself to break the relationship with your dad and you. Rest I don't care. But I will bring my daughter back and make herself what she used to be like earlier". "He can't live longer? What does it mean?", P'Vee asked the old man, the voice filled with concern.

"P'Vee"...

End of chapter 23...

Thank you for waiting here lol...n tq Dupchu for editing my story....