chapter 19: coming home

Yin's pov

"Hey! Wait a little longer. Now I am left with a month. You won't believe me if I say it now so, I will share when I reach there, okey", I told him as he seemed quiet and not saying anything. I am really worried about him. Earth told me day before yesterday, War has been acting weird, he don't even seemed to like him.

"I know you. That's why I choose you among many stars. I am doing great here. Don't worry about me. Earth is here with me so you can stay in ease"... Earth said War's doctor had told him War has been given a option whether to go on medication. If he choose to go on with medication, there would side affect that he may lose his power of memories. I wish he wont go on with medication but in this situation whatever he choose I had to agree because his life matter more than his memories. Memories can be made again.

"Thank you so much for always making me realize I can be loved so truly and there is someone who always gives his priority to me than himself. I cant think more than anything but to wish you were here with me now", the moment I heard his soft voice, i cant control it anymore, I missed him so much already and how couldn't I don't wished I were with him and filled emptiness in his life with love and compassion.

..... Last day at centre.....

Finally, our hard training for 10 months came to end today. It might of been hard, but it was extra hard for me Because I had left War alone while he needed me the most. We did our posp, and took the oaths to serve our nation and to anyone. After receiving certificate and awards, we all gathered on the ground for final bids to our trainers, officers, Ajudent and with our batch mates.

Now, we felt something had changed in ourselves, a good changes. Those who had excellent the training had been appointed as major directly. Some are captains and some are officers. But those who didn't, they need to train for different post. I was appointed as captain and I am gonna share my achievements with War. I wont tell him instantly because he would be upset because he isn't in good state to celebrate my achievement so, it's better if I tell him when he is alright and we will celebrate it one day.

Unlike our first time here by big truck which was uncomfortable, we all got in a different cars to send us off to airport.
Now, all of us are treating in differently, I felt bit awkward maybe because of our post, but anyway I calm myself first and got out from the car. Our luggage were taken by the crews and loaded by them. I feel extremely happy as an air landed on the ground. I was excited to see my beloved person but he was no where to be seen. I waited for few minutes, kept my luggage near on my side and waited to person to be appear.

After a while, a familiar car appear in my sight. Earth got from the driver seat followed by my sweetheart, War from the passenger side. My tears fall as soon as I saw him. He had become more pale than before and his eyes were circled by dark. Slowly, he moved towards me, smiling a bit. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Only then I realized how thin he was, it seemed like he ate nothing at all.

Earth took my luggage to our car and put everything in the car. After he finished his work, he called us.
We didn't break our hug until Earth called us. I hold his hand unwilling to let him go. I let him get in the car first and I followed him from the back. "How many holidays did you get? And What is your next plan? ", Earth asked while he drive the car and looked from rare mirror to us at the back. War lean his head on my shoulder, he didn't speak even a single words anything. War didn't even blink or smile, he was just mute.

"One month and they told me they will send order and I should be ready by then to join the office" I said as we were having conversations. "Oh..that's great. ... By The Way, I am happy for your completion of your training. Let's celebrate your homecoming and your completion at a same time. What do you think, War?", Earth asked War, without turning his face to us. " Okey. Why not?", War gave a quick replied to him.

After Earth send us home, he went for a shopping alone because he want me to stay with War at home and take a rest.
"Welcome back Yin, I missed you. I thought I won't make it.. ", before War continue, I placed my lip on his. He doesn't seems surprised but rather he kissed me back. Without breaking our compassion kisses, I carried War to the sofa and made him comfortable and we kissed again. "I missed you too. Now I will not go away from you. I will always stay with you every day", I sincerely told him. "I will be the most happiest person, if you would stay with me but I am afraid that I cant be able to let you stay with me for a long duration"..What?? What I am hearing? I asked myself.

"Why? what's makes you talk like that?" I asked him anyway, even if I didn't, he clearly saw on my face. "I am just kidding", War gave me a fake smile. I pulled his hand and place small box on his palm. " What's that? " he surely look cute when he gave me that look. "Check it out yourself" I raise my brows, give challenging smile. "Wow, its beautiful but I am sorry, I don't think I can't wear it now.. Let's wait for right time, okay, Yin", War didn't take it out from box instead he closed the box and gave it back to me. I didn't deny his decision and took back the box and put it back to my bag.

"I am back , Yin come and help me to carry those things", Earth shouted from the outside after he stopped the car and part in the garage. Earth made the dinner and I help him a bit. It was like thank giving to Earth because Earth's vacation had came to an end, only left with few days and he wished to spent it with his parents. Till now, he was here with War and I cant thank him enough because he had forgiven his vacation for me. He had told me that he will move out right away as soon as I came home and sometimes he told me that there is no way that third wheel would stay with love Bird.

After dinner, we talked for hours before we went to sleep. "Take a shower, Yin. I think you need to soak for hours there... Go", War pushed me to the bathroom with a laugh that I missed the most. " Don't you dare to think I didn't shower there. I did when we go for swimming. Every time, when one made a mistake, we were force to swim. So do you think I am sleeping with dust over my body?. I must say that you are wrong. Huh?",I return my laugh and I got in to take shower.
When I came back from shower, War already on bed and fall asleep. I got in inside the bed as quiet as I could arraign that I would distrub his sleep but I help myself from cuddled him from back.

"Don't dare Yin, Earth is here" War was just pretended to fall in sleep earlier. I see? "So what? It's not that he don't know about us. Come on give me a kiss? ". This time I cuddle him tightly.
" Idiot, come here", he turned toward me and we hugged each other. I lift my head, and whispered on his ear, "Come, let fix our missing part of jigsaw heart, tonight."

End of chapter 19

Thank you everyone who those read my story, n u Dupchu for editing my story...