chapter 7: see you again

War's pov

"D-dad?mom?" I was taken aback seeing his boldness, teased his dog but I didn't show it how I was feeling. "How long did you raised this dog? Where did you get it?it's so lovely, so cute? " I asked him while I picked up the plates. Whatever Yin had told me about his dog was true because I am becoming attached to his dog. His dog was damn cute and  lovely; I wanted to hug him too much but I am not used to hugging animal because it had been decades that I lose my dog.

"Didn't I tell you???hahahaha. I am sorry for your dog. In fact animals are very kind and more like our own family. They never do betray us". "Yeah true, it truly is. Mika was lovely too. He got killed when I return from school. I never let him go outside while I was not at home. But that time I don't know how, why he went outside, when I came back, he was already dead. I cried and buried him. I held his funeral. He would have been old if he was alive now"

"He might have born somewhere and might be looking for you. You wanna keep my dog?" He asked me when I return from the kitchen. "I would love to but he doesn't seem to like me. Let's go and see around the Beach. I have something to show you", I told him because  I know soon he will leave. We get out  from my room and we went to see beautiful beach, and we walk side by side.

The wind was gentle and bliss making our walk so comfortable and calm. His dog was ahead from us, wagging his tail and sometime he would came back to dragged us around as if asking us to move fast. But Yin would just pretended that he hadn't seen him and ignored him, and so do am I.

"How are  your parents and your brothers?" I stared the conversation. "I think they are doing fine. They are busy doing their own business. So we hardly meet. Maybe we meet once a year". He told me. "Ohhh why? You don't visit their house? Sometimes make a time to visit". "Even if I go there, they don't have time to talk to me. I went there during the new year. During stay there I don't hold my night there. I come back to my room at evening".

"What do you do during the new year?  you should stay at least for one night?" I asked because I was curious. "Nothing much. Just wished eachother and have a meals, dessert and my step mom invite her friends and her relatives". He told me. I can feel disappointed in his voice. "Does she do that every year? How about your dad? Do he come to celebrate new year with you? by the way how is your studying going on??? This is your final year, right? Do you have any plan after your college?" I throw one question after another so that he don't have time go back about his family issue.

"No, my dad don't have a time to stay with us. He is very busy. He gives his importance his work and his own families. But during new year, even though he didn't come, he would send cheque as a present to us". He happily replied me. I can only see his distant smile, "yeah, it's my final year and I am happy that soon I will graduate and gonna join army"

"Why army? Search a nice job which suits you? You are studying engineering to become army? Become handsome engineer and enjoy your life, why are you putting your life in danger? " I raised my brows because its too different opinion I heard from him, but he simple smile to me which made me feel blushed for saying such words that I should not say at a time. "I don't expect anything but it's doesn't mean I don't want nothing. There are important things and people in my life too. I want to become someone, protect someone, make them feel safe and secure. I took engineering course just to kill my time". He whispered his last words.

"Really? Don't lie. I know not every one will get into engineering course if they don't have any desired and hard working one. Anyway, it's up to you whatever you do and whatever you choose. Who am I to told you such things? But remember one thing, I am happy to found you in my darkest time of my life. I won't forget you for making my day bright. I will always pray for you to become whatever you wished for and to have a great life unlike your past". I told him as I looked him, I could feel his gazed still on me. I took of my eye away from him.

The cool water touched our feet which made us chill, calm and peace. For a second I forgot all my tension, sadness, sickness, past and myself for being alone. When I looked him, he was already staring at me. It was like he had never taken his eyes from me. I wondered, maybe he got something to say to me. So I questioned him, "why are you staring at? "

"Hope I am not having a dream, right? I wish everyday is like today. Be with someone I always wanted to be with. I never dreamt that one day I will meet you and makes me feel so happy that I blame myself for not meeting you earlier. Ohh! Before I forget, let me tell you what makes you to meet me? I hope you didn't call me here to say something that I don't want hear?" Yin asked everything's together and makes me confused more. I don't know which one I should answer him first.

"No, I call you to meet me here today because I don't have much time left with me. Come on, I will show you", I said while I dragged him. I asked him to closed his eye when we reached to corner of the beach. I asked him to opened his eye when I am done. "Thank you for everything. I can't thank you enough Yin, I think I won't have stayed long if you are not with me. Love you", I wrote it there but I made him more surprised was I got near him and I whispered, "My doctor told me I wont make it this far. I would be in bed  for long time back which I didn't. Thank you, your words were magical which makes me believes in you for every bit of yours words. But now I don't think I would make it anymore. Finally my time has come to say goodbye and I don't know when it will be. So before i leave, I want you to hear the things I wanted to tell you. It's advance world, maybe one day I will be back and may get to see you again". I confessed my my feeling indirectly. He didn't move and further I told him.
"Miracles will happen if we are meant to be meet again".