chapter 10:happy to lie

War's pov

After yin had left, me and hearty stayed in sitting room eating our dinner. Hearty didn't barked or feel uncomfortable around me. I can feel it. After eating our dinner, I went to take shower and Hearty followed after me. I washed him with shampoo which I brought last week for myself. It got great fragments. He didn't moved until I finished washing him. He was raise good. I thought.

When I checked my phone, I missed calls from Yin, so I dialed him back. "Hi, did you reach to your room? We are about to sleep now. Your dog is very unique, he can speak. Hahaha" I teased him. Actually I didn't feel lonely today. His dog never leaves me. He came with me anywhere I go, wagging his tail. "Yeah he is. You will know it later. Haha" He teased me back. "Yeah, I made a call you as soon as I reached here but you didn't pick it. Honestly War, I had wonderful weekend with you. I am still thinking about it. Anyway, you take a rest. Goodnight", he said and he hung up. I also think it about Yin. I didn't said it out loud, I just speak yo myself.

I got inside my cozy bed. Hearty was already on the bed before I called him and he came closer to me. I can't moved a bit because he is big dog and his weight is not a joke. He was almost 15 kgs. He licked al over my face as if thanking me but it gave me trickle.
"Hearty, don't lie on me, I can't breathe. You wanna kill me?", I kind off said in playful voice to Hearty as I pushed him beside me to the empty space. After a while, he came closer to me and licked one more on my face, saying goodnight. I put off all the light except for the dim light.

Next morning, after having our breakfast, we went to the hospital. I put Hearty in backseats of my car. I took a long breathe before I got inside.

"Good morning Doctor", I greeted her as soon as I saw her. " Good morning, sit. How are you feeling now?" she asked me. "You have a dog? Wow...so cute" , she patted on hearty head. "Yeah, He is my friend's dog. He is staying with me. How's my result, doctor? " I asked her directly. I don't want to wait and be in curious anymore. "So far your result is quite good. If you follow our advice you will get better but sometimes it will not go well as we thought. So be careful. We are not discouraging you but we never know what it will go wrong. Many patients had got better after the surgery. You are so young, you can make it through. You just need to take care of yourself without putting into stress and get depression, kkk", she told for thousands times now.

"Thank you Doctor. Do I need to come back here again?", I asked her. I know I have to come back to do check up and get medicine. "Of course, you have to come. But come once in three weeks. For now, you can take medicine on time and don't stressed more", she told me as she handed me the perception. "What will happen if I don't do surgery? " I questioned her after I saw my result.
"Listen War, first you need to keep yourself happy, without giving stress and get depressed, so you don't get tumor and do surgery later. Most importantly, you have to give much more rest to your brain. I can't say now what will happen if you don't do surgery, may be you will go to temporary sleep", she whispered lowly as she took her eye away from me to and focused on her computer.

" Ohhh... What do you mean by temporary sleep? You mean C-coma? "I almost fell down from the chair. Hearty step forward from my behind and I felt cold touch on my hand. Hearty was pressing his head on my hand as if saying you will be or it's ok. " Okey, I know. I will be fine", I patted on his head. "thank you doctor. I am leaving now", I said. Before I leave she said, "Take care and don't think about it much. I know You will get better", she said and patted her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry doctor. I will take care of myself. I think I need to take a break this year. I think it's better if I don't join college yet. See you doctor then", finally I moved out from the hospital. The moment, I got inside my car, Hearty started to bark loudly. I tried to stop him but I can't. "Hey! What happened to you??? Are you feeling sick like me??? Wanna see Vet???" I asked him. Hearty started pulled my pant and dragged me outside. "What?" I screamed but not loudly. Still then he didn't stop pulling me even after I got out from car. I looked at him without taking out my eye from him and he started to crawled again.
"Ohh you want me to call your boss?", I asked but I got flutter myself after I thought of what I said but what I thought was right. Hearty wagging his and circling me as if saying yes.

"Wait, I will call him. Happy now? ". I went near to him and I kisses him while he licked me back. I made call to him. After third rings he picked up.
"Hi, where are you?", I asked him
"I am on my tea break. Why? And you? ", he asked. "I am going back home but your dog is not happy to go with me today. I don't know why? He didn't even get inside in the car". "Shall I come there to get him then?", I heard him whispered at me.

"No need, just tell me your location" I asked him. I always wanted to visit his dorm before , what a great opportunity. Hahahaha. The thought of it makes me smile. After few minutes, he send me this location. The car travelled for hours and finally stopped in front of a big 7 store building. Without any signal, Hearty got out from car. War followed hearty from behind and stopped at door when he saw Yin, who was already standing there and waiting for us.

The moment hearty saw Yin, he jumped over him and pushed him which made him excited more. "Come in" He said shyly. We went inside, I sat on his sofa and Hearty came closer to me and slept beside me as if he was safe to be back home. I slowly patted him and lift his head on my lap so he can sleep soundly. "What did doctor say to you today?" He asked as he brought two cups of coffee and kept on the table and sat near me. "Nothing to worry, just I need to take extra care of myself" I said nervously.

Both of us sat very closely without any hesitation. "You sure? thank god that you seems to be happy with result. And I think you can finally rest in peace now" He whispered.
Without any thought my lip was already on his. The moment I realized it, I quickly retreat myself and didn't look at his face because I can feel my face heats up, but he gentle take my hand and placed on his.
"Do you have anything important to share with me", he whispered

Thank you to those who read my story even though it not up to your expectations...
And Dupchu for editing my story, thanks
...