chapter 28: fear of losing you

Yin's POV

After our valentine, I took War to his Doctor for his check up. I was told to stay back as War wants to talk to doctor alone but Doctor told me come along with him inside.

"Yin, War is little better, but don't keep him without further treatment for long. I recommend you to take him there as soon as possible", Doctor told me as he got out from his chair and open the cupboard which was on right hand side and took out the result of War and handed over it to me.

"Thank you so much Doctor. I am going to take him to do his treatment before I go to the base."

"Is it possible to take him along with you in your base? Or you want leave him in his house on someone's hand", as he talk, I was quite ok with his idea.

Only for a few days, I thought and then I asked him, "Doctor, you have treated my War for this long. And I requested you to look after him til I got permission to take him with me in my base. I promiseonly for few days". I assure him. I knew he would agree with my request because he was like a friend to War. and he cares about War a lot.

"Of course, I will take care of him. He is more than patients to me. Don't worry first take him for his treatment. But when do you have to join your duty, I mean your base?"

"I have a week so before than I want to finish all his treatment and all", I told him and I took the appointment letter from him. We both thank him and bids goodbye before we leave his chamber.

When we reached hospital gate, Earth was there waiting for us. He seems he had fully enjoyed his vacation with his families and friends. He hugged me before he do with War.

"How are you two? Do you know how am I? Forgot it, you just say my name", Earth teased War before War broke into laugh.

"Tell me who are you? and I also don't know who he is", War pointed towards me while he joked with Earth and both of them broke into another laughter and then they hug again.

"Earth, when are you going to join your office?"

"Why? you want me to look after your wife again?"

"Nothing like this, my friend. We are going to America tomorrow so I want to stay in our house til we return"

"Ohh! simple task. Why didn't you tell me earlier. Jokes aside, now I am Chief Ranger. After few weeks I am going northern side of our country to safeguard our nature."

"Seriously? don't talk shit, Earth. I don't trust your words. Guy like you going to mountain to guard the nature? Just tell me you were left by that girl and you can't resist for another heart breaks?", I tease him as we moved towards where our car were park. Earth got in his car and started his car first and followed by us but he shouted from his car before we moved back to our house.

"Who said I have a girlfriend? For your information, my dearest friend, I didn't love a single girl in this life. I can't love them. If you don't believe me one day you will know about it". With a laugh we started our car's engine and speed up to our place. War didn't split a word while Earth and I talked but he didn't stop smiling for a whole day. I know War feel comfortable and happy with whenever he meet Earth because Earth was friendly and care person. He don't say anything that make him awkward and War equally love him like he does to me but there's no way that War will leave me for him. I never doubt on him for being gay that he could love another man than me. Boy's love is only once and pure. Once his heart is given to his other half, he never break it. Other one also keep it safe with a care and make it worth to receive it.

Next day earth left us to airport. Earth promised to looked after our house untill we returned. We bid goodbye to him and left.

We moved further and higher. It took 10 hours to reached our destination. We were welcomed by one of the hotel staff in front the office. We were directly taken to out room.

The room was beautiful but cozy and warm. Night view was beautiful. From our room, we could see people walking around the building without much noise like in our place but sky was fully filled with lights which cannot be differentiated with the stars and street light.

We ordered our dinner before we went bathroom to take showers. When we came out, waiters set all dinner on the table and it was ready to eat it.

"P'Yin, I have a bad feeling about tomorrow, what if somethinggoes wrong. If I don't go, it would be wasted what we have done til now but if I go and something goes wrong, this night would be my last night and having you beside me. I won't see you anymore", he started to cry as he speaks. I was scared visit hospital tomorrow because it's not only him who is scared but I was too. I tried to control my tears from falling and console him instead.

"War, I know many patients got well after this operation and live as normal. Don't worry nothing will happen to us. Today won't be the our last night together War. You should rest more. Come, let's sleep". I put War in bed and let's him fall sleep first because tomorrow he have to do his operation so his body need lots of rest.

I placed kiss on his forehead and whispered, "Don't worry War, nothing will happen to you". I put off the light and slowly we fall in sleep.

Next day, I took War in hospital and we were taken directly to meet our Doctor by recipient. After we had talked bit with Doctor, War was taken to other room which I have no clue.

When he came outside, his clothes were all taken off but replaced with thin gown and he was on his wheel chair with a nurse beside him.

I moved towards him and before he was taken to operation theatre. I bend down and gave him a kiss on his lip and said, "War, don't worry, everything will go well. I will wait here. Here, untill you come outside. I will be here at a same place", as an I said, I placed my feet on ground where I pointed him that I will wait for him and I didn't give damn to anyone around us. I don't have to feel ashamed of anyone around here. Only thing I want is to come War to me after his successful operations.

Slowly, War was pushed and taken inside. Only I can see is light that lit on a operation door.

'Please god! I can't do anything other than leaving my War in your hand', silently I pray with tears in my eye.
"Please!!!"

Thank you everyone n never to forget u my dear editor Dupchu,thank you so much....