chapter 35: I am coming

Yin's POV
"Congratulations Yin. You did a great job, I am very proud of you. As a reward, we are planning to promote you a major soon." The Lieutenant and my fellows congratulated me and I felt too blessed.
" And...yeah...from tomorrow you all would be sending home for a vacation. You can spend time with your family and relatives...I guess, they have been worrying so much." The Lieutenant continues with his speech.
"And the very important announcement is, I wished you all be alert and oriented. Our mission is not ending here but it's just the beginning because we have decided to deploy as undercover. The Police would be there but you should never forget your duty. Everyone must join hands together to bring peace wherever you go and wherever you are. That's all for today... take care and enjoy your vacation"
After announcement was made by our Lieutenant, we all went to our camp to take a rest.

War's POV
"Oh! Ohh stop...don't die, why do you have to die right now, please wake up, I  don't want the 'DEFEAT'. Oh...NO!!!", I shouted at Yin because he  left the matches before it ended. I tried to calm myself and after a few minutes, I logged in again.

Mark's POV
I left P'Vee alone in the room. I didn't have dinner which I had prepared earlier. I locked the door from the outside and went to the kingdom where Yin's family stays.
As soon as I reached there, I open the gate with all my energy. All the rooms were quiet and silent, I don't know where they went. I moved slowly because I feel something fishy and I have to prepare to fight back.
Just as I thought, I saw a small piece of paper on the table. I picked it up and I read, "I know one day you will surely come back for your dad and your whole people. By the time, some of them would be all in heaven while some might be in hell but I don't know for sure but they would be all gone. You were lucky enough that you two escaped but your luck is all used. You know I had planned this from the day your dad accepted my daughter's marriage with you. I planned everything beforehand and my plan did go as I planned. Now, it's useless for you to come because I am taking over this kingdom and combined with my mine. It's better if you run away before I catch you too. As a king, I will tell you one truth, your dad is in a coma, only waiting for his soul to be returned to his body. Nothing can cure him yet every problem as a solution but I won't tell but I will let you know if you meet me in person."

"Who could it be?",I was in deep thought but suddenly, I heard some noise from another room. I moved to that room and peek from the door. I was taken aback when I saw P'Vee dad and his mother and a few people. Like king evil said his dad was in bed surrounded by people around him. From a distance, I could see his mother was crying over his body.
All people including his mother moved their head towards me as I opened the door.
"Where is Vee? Tell me why he is not with you",his mother pulled me by my collar and inquired me.
"Don't worry, your Majesty, he is fine. He is taking a nap. Rest assured your Queen" I replied

"Okay"  was the only word she spoke before she turned her head and left.

"What happened", I asked as nobody was talking but crying over a soulless body.

As I reached to his fiancee place, I was stopped by a group of the Guards.
"Why are you here instead of him?", one of the quards shouted at me. He seemed like the head of the group. His eyes were all red, it seems like he cried just a few minutes back.
"I just came here to meet your king, not you. You will take me there or shall you call him?"I demanded

"You decide". He got the nerve to say such things.
Without any hesitation, I pulled my sword and beat it until the end of the quards shouted at me, "you wait" and then they left.
When I got inside from the entrance door, the hall was fully filled with people. A few people around the large table, they were bending their heads. Among them, I figured out the Princess. She was holding a picture in her arm. Slowly she moved from her seat and came towards me. After she glanced for a few minutes, she looked  at the women beside her.
"Why are you here? aren't you supposed to celebrate the victory?"she asked me.
"For what?" I asked her back as I was confused with her words
"Where is your father? I have something to ask him"
"Are you blind? My father is not like what you all think. But he was forced to do such an act. In the process, my father lost his life in the air. I know my dad n Vee father were better friends than anyone"
"What? The king was dead. But when?"
"That is not important. Just go away. I don't want to talk anymore."
"Why am I going back empty handed? What am I going to say to Vee's mother?" I thought to myself that I would not go back unless I got what I wanted. Seeing me not moving any inches, she continued, "my dad was dead on the way after he came back. He was poisoned. But I don't blame it on anyone, even to your King. He killed himself"
"I am sorry. But why did he do that?",I asked her again
"Look at it", she handed me a letter

End of chapter 35...

Sorry for keeping you all wait for almost a year 🤭...now my story is coming to an end but it's a really happy ending guys...

Stay safe and happy 🙏🏻💙