chapter 30

Yin's POV

I folded the letter and put it in my pocket. I didn't know what to do. My hand were shaking and sweating. I don't remember how many times I ran until I spotted nurses and other coming out from operation theatre.

"Nurse, how did it go? please tell me. Is he okey. I want to see him, can I go in?"

"We can't say anything now", she replied me. I need to go, dont hold my hand. You will know after you meet with doctor inside", she added. I didn't know what she meant when she said I will know when I meet doctor inside. Is she saying I can go inside now

"What?", Surprisingly I asked her.
"Yes! You can go in now. Doctor is waiting inside. Nothing's sure for now but at least I will tell everything went well". After she said, she left with rest of nurses and brothers.

I rubbed my eyes and cleaned my face, and then I went inside.

Inside, my love was on the bed lying under white mattress connected with tube through his nose. I could not bear to looked at him anymore. Doctor was writing something on paper after checking on War's face.

"Hello doctor. Is he okey, sir?", I greeted him as soon as I reached near him.
"Oh! You here. He is fine. Come with me", he asked to follow him to his chamber.

When we reached to his chamber, I took the sit in front of him. "Don't worry, his operation went successful but he is unconscious. This is because we put two doses to him. It's very rare that we used,  actually in other cases, one dose is enough but we can't be sure if the patient got up in before operations finished, then the patient would be in coma permanently. We dont want to take a risk"

"Thank you for your genuine thoughts Doctor. Please tell me when will he wake up. I just want to see him like before", I couldn't hold back my tears thinking about War after waking up from his temporarily sleep.

Would he be same or wake as different person?

Doctor knew my worries, he took my hand and hold it tide and console me, "Your partner will be same as before. Just some scar will be there for few years. Don't cry, everything will be normal. Now go and meet him." I just got up from the chair and turn to go out when doctor called me back again. "It's would take maximum 3 or 4 days to get back to his conscious but don't force him to wake up okey." He warned but I didn't mind.
"Okey Doctor. I will wait him even it takes years to get his conscious", I assure doctor. When I reached at door, I turn back to Doctor and smile, "Thank you Doctor" he smiled back to me.

"War, how.......what's make you think that I will leave you and that I, marry with others? Even there is next life, I still want to be with you, okey!. I am sorry I can't keep your promise. It's better that I didn't get your letter and let's pretend that you didn't wrote it at first place", I grabbed his left hand which was not connected the VP. I rubbed it slowly and kiss on it, "I wish I can take all your pains so that you can rest peaceful but don't worry when you get out from here, I will promise I will not let any pain comes to you. Even sadness shouldn't be part of your feelings. I will guard you with my own life. You just wake up and see it, okey! But what I want is, I want to see you waking up and wants to hold you in my arm. That's all!"
I got a panic as it's gone three days that War didn't wake up. But I didn't loss hope as doctor said earlier that it will take max 3 or 4 days so I thought may be will get up on 4th day.

On third day's evening I got a call from military office when I was holding War hand and waiting for him to wake up.
I put back his hand on bed and cover with the blanket. I pull my phone from my pocket which was still ringing. I thought it might be important because it keep on calling me so on third rings, I picked up and placed to my left ear and  respond the call, "Yin! you should report to base immediately. It very urgent!, report here, tomorrow ,1 pm, got me? Over".
Before I replied, it already cut it off from other side.

'Shit, what's go on? Am I that much unlucky. What did I do in my past life to get this punishment now ', I cursed myself. Tomorrow is day that War is going to wake up and able to see me but I, the unluckiest man, need to go on duty even before my holiday havent finished.

Both angers and pressure boiled inside me but I tried to cool down because it's no one's faults. I did everything by myself. I got miliary by myself, I love War by myself and I need to bare it. But why now? Why everything had to fell on me now? why it has to be now?

I went to washroom and wash my face before I call to earth. "Yes bro. How's going there? is everything fine", sound made from other side of the phone.
"It was about to go well but no. Everything is ruined. I want you to come here tomorrow to look after him because I am leaving for military base. There won't be anyone as unluckiest as me".
"You need to go tomorrow? why can't you go after War wake up. It's only matter of day, no?", Innocent whispered again.
"No, i can't. I should report there by 1 pm tomorrow so I don't much time as Please you book air ticket and come here fast as you can", I begged him like I always do to him. He is the only and always reliable.

"Okey, I got it. If you don't wish me good in my life, I won't help you anymore, okey.", he started to laughed before I cut off the line.
"Okey, my best bro. I wish you with all the great and best life", I too laughs before I realized I was sad earlier.

Next day, I fly back to my place to military base. I unlocked my phone screen to checked when I heard beeping on it.
"All the best Yin, I know you went before I open my eye but I am happy that you went there to serve our nation. I am proud of you. I will wait for you home, come back soon, your sweetheart!!!"

End of chapter 30...

Sorry for keeping you all waiting💙 💙💙... thanks for reading!!!
Dupchu for editing,I won't forget to mention you for ur genuinely help🙃...

Be My Queen:The Journey Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें