chapter 34

War's pov

Its been a month since I came back home. I was getting better as days passed by.  And I was happy because Yin is coming home. I left Earth with Mix at hospital as Mix need Earth to help him because no one was there to look after him. One day I got a call from Earth saying he needed to stay for another month in hospital.

"Headlines for today's news,..."a man in TV started to speak. I kept my coffee cup on the table and started to increase the volume on TV and I sat on sofa to listen the news.

"A sudden attack in eastern side of country this morning. A group of army got in our country and killed hundreds of people and destroyed all the building and the resident there had no where to escaped. Thousand of army grouped in different troops were sent there to help and to defence. But it was difficult to settle. It is said that the higher-ups are going to send more to defend.
A thousands of people had vaccinated today. Vaccine will continue for this whole week. People were asked to get vaccinated...."
I heard beep sound on my phone. My sweet heart name were displayed on it.

"Hi Yin...." I picked up the call.

"Have you seen the news today. Don't worry. It's settle now but we need to stay here for a day or two to hand over them to their respective countries. How are you doing? had dinner?"

".....I miss you..." I could not tell anything further.

My throat got dry and  My tears keep rolling down from my cheeks which make me cry loud. I know he missed me like I do but I don't know why it's have to be me crying now.

"Listen to me War. Don't cry... I know how much I miss you. I am sorry for making you cry.  I am really Sorry for choosing this job over you. But from now on I won't make you sad or cry. I will stay with you always. Just wait for two more days. I am coming home. I am really sorry I could not be with you when you needed me the most, I am still feel sorry for myself war.  I love you sweetie"
"Don't forget that I let you go because I know how much our country needs people like you, to safeguard it. You are truly a nation pride tbh. So please don't feel sorry. Better come home fast. I will be waiting. Take care and byee!" I hung up before he could speak.
I went bed to sleep after taking medicine. But I could not fall asleep.

I login to my game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark's POV

P'Vee why you are here?? I think you shouldn't be here. Your dad will kill you if he finds you here".

"Don't worry. He give me his word to go."

"Don't joke. Go!...go!..I will not let you stay even if...."
" Even if ..what? Mark? tell me"
"Even if you want...better you go now...I will count to 7. please Go away when I give you chance, P'Vee"

"I came here stay with you, not to go back, my dear! Now we can live happily without any fear. Actually I don't fear anything."
"You know I don't want to be the reason for hatred. If you want us to live happily, we need everyone's blessing. If not we can't live single day happy. If your dad don't agree with our decision I think our love will end there "

"Do you think my dad will agree if we go and discuss with him? You know him, so please don't expect anything from him"

"I don't want to but it's necessary because even if I don't care what other people think about us but you father is the king and if other people found that his son is married with another boy, I think not only your father but nation as a whole will be look down and be the center of their talks."

"How many times you will get to live your life??? I think you will not get another life to do. So please don't think about others but about us. I want you to get married with me only. I also don't want others to be with me. Please can you don't talk anything for now but only about us?"

"Who said I like to get married with other?if it's not you, I won't be able to see any one as my husband. In my one whole life, I want only you. You are only one I have for this whole life time. Don't ever think of going away from me?if so I will leave this place and visit my parent to stay with them"

"Don't tell such things. If you want to visit your parents, let's us visit them together. For now can we stop talking such thing. I am exhausted, can I sleep for while"

"Okey. You sleep, meanwhile I will prepare dinner", I told him before he pulled me down.
"Can you sleep with me. I am sure you too didnt sleep well. We will make dinner later. Now let's just sleep". He dragged down me with him on bed and we slept untill the night fall.

Indeed it was a good nap. It was good sleep for me after fight between P'Vee and his dad.
I didn't wake him up because he looked really tired and exhausted so I wake up silently and went to kitchen.

"Wake up P'Vee. Come and let's have dinner". He didn't come out from bedroom even after I called him for third time. I went there to wake him up. When I reached there, he isn't moving abit. I pulled the mattress off and I touched his hand to pull him up but his hand was as cold as ice. Out of sudden, I pour whole jar of water on him.
"P'Vee wake up, what happened?",I cried.

"Don't worry my Mark, your sweetheart will be fine after Yin come. Goodnight!",I logged out and went to sleep.

End of chapter 34...

Thank you everyone 🙏🏻...sorry for keep you all waiting....

Thank you Dupchu for editing ....