chapter 25 : story of VM 2

Yin's pov

"How did they find it then?", War asked me. "One summer, when Mark left for a holiday to his own village, they find it very difficult to stay alone. What I am trying say is that they started to miss each other and they felt like something was missing. Something that they can't live without".

"Wow! What did they do?".
"Vee lied to his parent and he went to Mark's house to meet him. Only then they started to show their affection like hugging and kiss. But some people reported such things to Vee's dad and send his followers to brought him back".
"Oh! I think Vee's dad might be mad at them, am I right?"
"Yeah, that's why his dad send the guards to bring him back. And he has to married. Vee came back to his home as per his dad decided because if he don't listen to him, the things won't be turned it right so he left Mark to his own house but he promised him that he would come back to him soon".

"Did dad lock him up or did he accepts marriage proposal?".
"No, he didn't lock him but he was forced to get marry because if he didn't accept, Vee's dad warned him that Mark will never have a good life. Under compulsion he accept".
"Ohh, he didn't keep his promise, no?, idiot". War seems worried. "No War, lets me speak first. Don't jump to the conclusion." I assured him. "Okey Yin, continue then".

"Next day, everything was set up and got ready for the marriage. Everyone was called up for the party and so everyone turned up for the  celebration. Do you know what Vee did that time, I mean during marriage party?"I asked him.
"Umm....let's me guess, I think Vee destroy the celebrations or he didn't come there? he might have escape that day?".
"No, he came there but he created a problems".

" what? How? Why?"

"It better if we rewatch the live, right? Now let's sleep, I am feeling tired. We need to do some shopping tomorrow and if we get time, we will go to visit doctor, ok?", I told him because if I don't stop telling him a story, he won't stop me because he was so much into the story. He seemed enjoying and I like seeing him excited but I don't want him awake up till next morning. It not good for his state now. And tomorrow is very special day and I wanted it to be very special for him before he admitted to the hospital.

"Aww...why? I wanted know what happened during that day. Why are you stop telling me? But it's ok if you feel sleepy, let's sleep", he responded, but he lowered his head and turned his back to me. I know he was frustrated and disappointed but I have to do it no matter what because he is not fine and he need lots of rest.

"Goodnight, my sweety", I patted on his head gently not to get him more frustrated. I put off the light and let's the night takes our sleep away till the next morning. War didn't move himself from where he turned before. Slowly, I puts my hand around him and pull him towards me without any further talk. Still he didn't say anything rather he lets me hold him and I placed my kiss on his head like mother do to their kids before they makes sure their kids sleeps.

"Good morning War, come on wake up now, it's sunny outside. Do you know what we talked yesterday?", I asked him as I sat on end of our bed. He didn't move even I talked softly. Maybe he is still in sleep so I got up on the bed to side where he slept and I puts my cold hand on his face.
"What is this Yin?", he asked me harsh tone maybe he is still angry with me,"are you making me faint from coldness? take away your hand".
"I am sorry, I didn't mean that", I really meant that. How can I make him angry when today was very special day? How can make him angry when I should make him happy? I frost and couldn't move a bit  after what I heard something that I didn't expect it from him, especially today. I got up it from the bed and was about to move out when my hand was grip backward by someone. I looked back thought that my hand was stuck on somewhere.

"Happy valentine's day, my love. I am sorry for earlier Yin. I was just kidding. You know how could I, right?", he pulled me back on bed. He placed kiss on my cheek and then he hugged me. I didn't say anything maybe I got too confused what's going around me this early morning. Then with smirked he asked me,"you don't want to wish me back?, it's okey I know you did it from your heart, right?".
"No, you are wrong. Today we will go for shopping and let's celebrate tonight. That's way I came here to say it but looking at your actions, I got confused today. You really gave me shock", I told him frankly. "Let's forgot it. Come down fast for the breakfast. I will be down there. Go and wash your face first", I wake him up and send him off to washroom before I gone down to dinning.

I took our car from garage and we went for supermarket to buy some vegetables and fruits. On the way back,  we went to mart to do some shopping. Today we didn't visit doctor as War don't want to spoil the mood so we directly went back home after our shopping. War did room decoration and I did cooking and all. Within few hours, we finished our work and we were ready to celebrate.

"Happy valentine's day, War. I wish you lots of happiness and healthy life. I promise you I will never leave in hardship and happy time. I will be yours as long as you are mine", I promised him as we cut the cakes.
"I wish you too the same as you. Happy valentines day yin. And I love you forever and I can't thank you enough for what you did to me til now. And I would go with you through thick and thin", he wished me too.

"Now tell me the story of them again, I can't wait it anymore", War asked me to continue a story of Vee and Mark after we got into the bed.

"I will tell you tomorrow", I told him.

End of chapter 25...

Thank you everyone .... wishing you a happy valentine's Day to you all...

Tq Dupchu for editing my story...