chapter 11

After 6 months

Yin's pov

It was final examination, so after exam, we planned to gather and celebrate our last day in our college. "Don't wait for me tonight. I will be late, we have plan today. I may sleep there" I told him. I  put mouthful of grapes and grabbed my notes from the table while War was still near the kitchen door with apron hanging over him, wearing wired smile.

"What? I know that it's your last day at college and with your mates, but it's doesn't mean you wont meet them after this. Don't make me to call you later, just come back home before something happen. Anyway good luck, it's your  your last paper, don't spoil it, do well", his replied made me smile even it's bit harsh.

War moved himself from kitchen door to me and hold my face in his palm and said, "I know it's your last day and you may have thought of enjoying whole night with them but just come home back, ok?". Slowly I moved towards him and without making further fusion, I placed my hand on his and kiss on his forehead before I took my leave. "I need to go now, it's getting late. Don't worry, I will be back after biding my  goodbyes to them, kkk"

After I entered my exam Hall, all my friends were looking at me as if I did something wrong. I didn't give them damned as I thought of asking them later. Paper were started to distribute by our exam Invigilator and wished us good luck.

"Hey, hey, your name isn't in the list?", Earth asked me as soon as he saw me when I came out from exam Hall. " What list?" I asked him because I didn't know what he was talking about. "Aren't you going to do board exam? Those who are in the listed are only whose  gonna appear their exam". What? He was worried about me, huh? "Oh! you mean, examination for job? I didn't submit my name because I don't want to do engineering.".
"... ", he was silent. " Why?" He asked me as I expected from him.
"So you can take my place... Ahhahha... I already join military, I had submitted all my  documents few months back" I told him. "What? Really?", he was surprised what I was saying to him. He may think I am crazy which I am not.

We walked down to the corridor and met our mates. We talk with them. while talking, President came and asked us to report in multi purpose Hall(MPH). "What time do we have to report? ", one of our friends shouted from the behind. "3 pm sharp, so we can wrapped up early, early the better", president shouted so loud that everyone can hear it. We all gathered in MPH and all Lectures and Director, Dean and every staffs had gathered too.

One by one, they gave us advices and they congratulate us for qualifying from the College. Our Director gave speech at last, it was  very inspiring and important. "Firstly I want to say congratulations to you all", He started, " Now you all are grown up and do anything independently without anybody's help, but you are still baby, kids, who needs certain advices from your parents and teachers if you were heading from wrong ways. So I wanted to say please don't hesitate to come forward to us, if you face any problems. After you going out from here, you all will  search for the job, right? Be fair and ethical after you employed in the job. Try to be productive citizens as much as you can. Just do what would be best in future. We all gonna miss you all", he continue "before you all leave, we had prepared a small and humble dinner for you guys, thought it's not grand, enjoy it. After dinner, if you want to join jam session, let's us know. We will manage the music system and all. I don't think none of you have never been in party,  right? we will make it exactly like that but don't take advantage, when we give you the freedom. Ok? Last but not a least, I personally wish you all very good luck and safe journey in your life ahead. Thank you".

By the time he finished his speech it was 6 pm. Dinner was laid ready on the table, displayed deliciously. We all took our turns for serving in our own plates, satisfying our own hunger by putting different curry on our plate. "When you all are going home?", I asked them when we reached to our table. "I thought of going back home day after tomorrow because I didn't start packing my things", Earth replied. "I am not going because I am going to search for a job", one of our friends said. We talked for long times, meanwhile others were getting ready for the party.

"Wanna join party, Yin? " Earth asked me, "we haven't seen you dance moves".
"I don't like dancing. I only dance in front of  my loved one".
"After our depart, some would marry, some would be heartbroken and some would  dying to be single. Which you are fall in? "Earth scream when we all were got out from the chair. Earth wasn't satisfied when he got all the bullshit answered from the other friends. He was actually asking question to me.
"I will get marry but don't worry I will invite you", I whispered to him to make him more excited to throw more question to me but he was stone-like  after hearing my answer.

"Are you sure? " he asked me. "Yeah, we are dating for almost 6 months now". "... ", Earth was silent. His surprised expression was purely shown in his eyes, his eyes would come out in any second if I didn't shake him. "You didn't share anything to me. Why?" Through his surprises, he still manage to asked me. "Because you never asked me", I gave him a quick reply. That's the truth, he never asked me.

"Okey, now tell me who was that lucky girl " he was curious,  I can feel it. "Not girl". His lips formed big 'O' he looks too silly. "If she is not a girl, then who's is that lucky woman? ". "My sweetest boy, War. What I feel isn't lucky but blessed to have him". My answer made him more surprised. His mouth was opened as big as crocodile's mouth. "Yeah I mean it. I love him more than anything. I planned to get married with him after my military. "

"Only you loved him? Like one sided love? " He asked me once he was done with his Shockness. "We love each other but about married plan, I planned it solely. But I know he will agree if I asked him". He said contentedly. " How can you be so sure? Maybe he is just killing his time with you. He will leave you once he found a girl". I know male to male relation is new to him. He is full of anxiety but I made him believe that we love eachother and I only can be with him. And War would never leave me.

"Don't worry, I will never let him go from me. I was made to be his guardian and I am proud to be it". "Wow, this much big love?I wish I were him?"
"Shut up! You maroon. Don't talk nonsense. No one will take his place in my heart and no one dare to duplicate him" I shouted to him. "Ahhm, where was  I, when you fell into him? I never knew you before and I will never know you. I am just kidding.  Anyway, I am happy for you to found your soulmate. Enjoy you life with him", he smile and asked me again, " Now, I guess you aren't going to attend party? How dare you when your wife is waiting for your in your sweet home?". "Yeah absolutely, anyway we will meet and don't forgot to share about yours too, kk". And I left.

"You are back so soon? Huh?".

End of chapter 11...
Thanks for reading my story... Hahaha...
Feeling funny when I force someone to read my story... Ahhahah
Not to forget....Dear Dupchu for editing my story...