chapter 31

Yin's pov

Due to the long journey for almost 10 hours, it made me exhausted by the time I reached at my base. We all were given with individual rooms but needed to shared washrooms and kitchens.

As soon as we arrived our base, we all are asked to report to the ground.

"Firstly, I am sorry for calling you all here before your vacation is over. I know most of you hates me already, but don't forget it's a way of life in the army force or in any other military service. I hope you all join here to serves in any kind of situation or condition that we face, right?", an old man in his 50's shouted in the husky voice after we all gathered on the ground. He was in half white pant and half white shirt which made him clean and legendary officer among others but his face was more like angry bird. If someone do anything that he don't like, I think he would be thrown somewhere far that no one won't dare to do such things. And he was tall with white complexion but his heart might be made out stone because there was nothing good and sweet in his talk.

Everything comes from his mouth was harsh and made us more frightened. But I think most of us just pretend that we are not and listen to his speech without even blinking our eyes.

And he continued, "once you all are here, Don't think about escaping from any works or punishment unless you are severely sick or your legs or arms are broken. But we know who are serious with, don't try to fool us, we know it all. If we find anyone trying to skip or absence you know the punishment will be double, right?"

"Yes sir!", we all shouted in unison.

"Okey then, let's me talk about why all of you are being called here at this time, you all may wants to know about it, right?", he talked really seriously, "last time some people enter into our boundary from West side illegal and they also got in some houses and killed people. They also robbed bank and boom of places there. Some of our friends were kidnapped and later found dead. So our head office want to send this group immediately there. They want  minimum of 30, so rest 20 will stay here and practices. The name of those who are going will be paste on notice board. Go and check right after you all were dismissed from here. One more things those who are going, have to get ready and report here by 3 pm today. No attendance today, all dismiss"

After dismissed, we all rush to see names on the board. We were divided in a groups of five members and my name was there along with my other two roommates.

We finished packing our things within one hour and like our sir said earlier we report on the ground exactly at 3 pm. We all were asked to stay in group according to name that were given.
One by one we all got in mini bus and we took off to the Western.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
War's pov

I was very happy that my operations was successful and I am very grateful to God that I can live longer with my Yin and my sweet dog in our beautiful house. When I think of him, I felt like something cold in my heart and becomes heavy.
Slowly I opened my eye slowly to see Yin, but found out that my Yin was gone before I saw his face.

To be honest, I was in conscious after operations but my eye couldn't open maybe because of medicine. I tried to open it but failed as I try each time. Finally I give up because it was no use. If god made that way I should listen to him so I have waited.

The moment I heard Yin talked in his phone, I knew something's up and he will leave me soon. But I didn't realize it would be that soon.I feel like  an empty shell and even I can hear Yin talking to his friend Earth in washroom. Yin want  him to come here to looked after me and all.

I couldn't hold back my sadness and I cry silently but never forget to wish him luck and safe journey.

"Why everytime has to be my last day? I don't want it anymore. I really wish today could be the our last day that we are separated, I don't want any separation from now please", silently I prayed while Yin came back from washroom and took my hand again to his.
The very next day Yin went out after he got ready to took off his flight. This time I didn't open my eye intentionally because I don't want to see his sorrow face and don't want to disturb his unwilling going to his duty.

After two hours, I picked my phone and  type message to Yin. Because I think he will be encouraged if he sees my message.

"Wow! Hello, you wake up so early?", my doctor asked me as soon as he saw me, "I thought you might take another day to open your eyes. Anyway it good to see you like that". "Thank you doctor. I feel very sophisticated to stay on this bed and this room as well. Now I feel like going home. Doctor when can I go home?", I asked him because I don't really like the smell of hospital moreover, Yin is gone, I will really feel empty.

"If you really want to go, we can discharge you tomorrow only but please don't insists us to discharge you  today because we have to checked your progress".
"It's Okey as long as I will  discharge tomorrow", happily I replied him.
"I am sorry for your friend. He has to leave you alone in this stage. Earlier when I saw him, he seemed like he doesn't want to leave you behind. Actually He told me again and again to look after you before he left this hospital today. You gotta good friend"

"He is not only good  friend but also my soulmate, in short he is my boyfriend"

End of chapter 31...

Sorry for keeping you all wait 🙏
N thank you my editor azay Dupchu 💙