chapter 37: Addicted

Yin pov
I began removing my bags after parking my car in the garage. I was overjoyed to see his expression. I expected him to be waiting for me at the door, anxious to give me a hug, but he wasn't there.
That dampened my mood, but I gathered my belongings and used the useful side of my luggage bag to force open the door.
He dashed to me as soon as he heard the door open.
"Why are you taking so long to get here? I expected you wouldn't be able to come today, too. Please bear with me, okay.  I was almost done with my match." He took my belongings and turned to leave.
"Okay, honey, take your time. Your games take importance over mine. Simply have fun." Before I went into the kitchen, I said sarcastically to him.
"Please just a few minutes," he pleaded as he entered the room.
After I finish cooking dinner, I call him. The one who stated he would take a few minutes didn't come out of his room for over half an hour.
I let him play for another 30 minutes.

War invited me to play another match after we finished our dinner. 
"How did you become addicted to this game? Do you always continue to play?You are aware that it is harmful to your health, particularly your eyes. You should be aware of that, Okey!"
"Don't worry, I know...just today because I'm happy, so I keep playing. Normally, I don't play for more than 30 minutes."
"Don't tell a falsehood. I know you're always in a good mood," I told him subtly.

"You are aware that Christmas is approaching. We need to update, and they're providing us with free presents."
"Really?"
"Yeah" It hasn't been long since we last updated."What are they up to with us?"
"Perhaps this is the last season." I heard they're going to put an end to their game."
"Oh! We're not going to waste our time playing it now, are we?" I joked with him. I, too, missed playing games.
"Who said we were wasting our time? "You should be thankful instead," he said, his face mournful. To be honest, we met each other through this game, which brought us together. I should be more grateful, as he stated. If I hadn't played, I doubt I'd be here with him, doing the job.
"I'm just checking in. Look, I've already logged in."I show him my screen just in case he doesn't believe what I'm saying. After gazing at my phone, his gorgeous smile reappeared, just as it had a while before.
"Come on, let's play. We'll end this game before they do.”
"Okay," he said as he jumped up from his seat and approached me, hugging me.
"Why?"
"How come?" Is it forbidden for me to hug you? I simply missed you, okay?"
"Oh! Come on, idiots. Don't ruin the mood," I advised him because his mood tended to fluctuate.
"Yah, I am already in lobby, I am waiting for you."
"Oh!!!"

P'vee pov
I sensed that something was off with me.  I attempted to open my eyes, but I was unable. I was in the shadowy space. I called him, but the younger one did not respond.
I was aware that he would only visit locations where my mother and the others were present.

The light in my room came on gradually. I felt relieved that I hadn't lost my vision. I waited one additional day for him. I stayed inside because it's not a good time to be outside. For him, at least, I tried to be a decent guy. I stayed inside the boundaries he set for me.
Finally, the following day, he appeared. Though on the inside I was thrilled, I simply wanted to make sure he was okay.
"Hey! Sorry for being late. I keep you waiting here. I am sorry."
He hugged me and started crying as soon as he saw me. I know that those are the things I should be saying. I made a lot of trouble for him. I gave him time to weep. I kept hugging him without saying anything. I am aware of his fatigue.
"Come inside first. Don't cry." I took him inside.
"You know how content I am right now? Do you know how concerned I was that you wouldn't wake up? Even if I live, things like that never keep me alive. Despite everything, I'm glad you're up and waiting for me today. This truly is happiness. To be honest, I love you more than this joy."
"I swear not to ruin your happiness. Tell me what happened while I was gone.”
“Oh.Before I forget, your dad told me to bring you there. Maybe he has come to sense."
"No, I'd rather not go. And never mention his name to me. I hate him. He is no longer my dad. We're good now, and spending time together just the two of us is much more enjoyable.”
"Don’t be like this. We won't be content even if we stay together if we don't receive their blessing."
"What blessing? All you'll receive is a curse. It's better to stay as we are now."
"Please, let's go there once for my sake only. Okay? Then, if things don't work out the way we want, we'll go against them.”
I really don't want to go, but I can't say no to him after begging me for so long. And I just realized I was on the verge of breaking my commitment. I should leave since I promised him that I would never let him down.
"Even if you are upset with your father, it should not affect those who live nearby, my dear. You know what your father just said out of anger. Don't worry about it. "Come in," my mother said as she led us into the room where my father was. He looked pale, with one eye closed. He opened his eyes as he heard the knock.
" I'm sorry, everything is my fault. I shouldn't be saying those things, but it was my concern. Now, whatever decision you make, we are always ready to accept it. Just don't abandon us. Do you know you're our next king?"
"Dad, did you know that the king only has one wife aka the queen? If you wanted me to be king, I can't make your wish come true. So it's best to stop from the beginning, huh dad?” I told him before he brought up another topic.
"No son, you will be king, and whoever you choose as your partner, I fully understand. And I know who you want to be with."
"Then that's fine, but I don't want to stay here. We're leaving for a better future. In fact, I believe it will be beneficial for everyone."
"Why? Don't be stubborn. You can have whatever you want here. You can have this kingdom, palace, me, your mother, brother, and everything else. You've returned home. You can have your so-called queen, Mark."
"Not queen,king dad." I was content only to imagine that Mark would be king soon after I left this area. I don't want to bring anyone else down or get them in trouble because of me. I considered agreeing with my father's decision right now, but I know that even if Mark becomes King, he will be pleased because I know he loves us all equally.

"Deal dad!"

End of chapter 37....

Oh! It's been a decade 🤣...sorry for keeping you all waiting...be patient Now it's only left with one final chapter 😸...

Thank you for  being my new editor rigzeol...
I know Dupchu you are very busy So I gave to her instead... don't worry there will b another story so I will catch up any one of you 😉...