chapter 13

War's pov

I should be prepared myself to stay alone because he will be soon leaving for a military training. I don't want to think about it but I just can't stop thinking. The day would come where he has to go leaving me alone. Yin dont really know about my illness because I didn't talk about it to him and on top of that I don't want him to know. If I told him then he would refused to go though it was his life long dream. I am not ok with Yin military, however, I can't just asked him not to go. The only things I can do before he left is enjoy the moments with him.

I was sitting on the sofa for almost 4 hours, without doing anything except thinking unnecessary stuff. I thought of preparing dinner though I got no appetite. I got up from sofa and went to kitchen but I stopped with the sound of knocked on the door. "You are back, too early, Huh? " I was surprise, but happy though to see him because it's been while that i haven't seen him. "Yeah. Why??? You don't want to see me, it's disappointing, I will go back then", he teased me as he came inside and closed the door. "No. I didn't mean that, I just didn't expect you to come home early. Come, sit here" I pull him and let him rest on the couch beside me.

"Did you eat your dinner? I was going to prepare dinner, anything I can make for you? "I asked him. "I am ok with whatever you make", he replied to me. I got up to make our favourite food but then he pulled me down on his lab. "What's now? Anything to say?" I asked him and got up myself from his lab and sit where I sat before. I didn't notice his gloomy face earlier, he looked disappointed about something. I patted on his head and smile, "Tell me what happened? " I asked him.

"Today, I received a call from military office. They asked me to report by coming week and told me to checked their website to know everything before I come there". He looks so down.
"That's a great news. Don't think anything, just focus about your training," I console him by patting his head again. He pulled me towards him and hugged me gently. Then I went to kitchen to make dinner though I lost my mood to do so.

"I know. But how can I live without thinking about you when you are everything to me. My dream is your dream too, right? ", he whispered in my ear. I didn't notice him getting up and for how long he was there hugging me from the behind. I guess I am out of space. I felt warm and I don't wanna let this warmness go away. It's too funny that I don't remember when did I say that becoming military is my dream. I can't remember just yet. Maybe he just visited the future and knew what's good to us. " Tell me how?" I asked to the certain person behind me who wasn't willing to let go. He turned me and made me to faced him, the closer his face bend the lesser the gap becomes. The space between us is centimeter apart, we could feel each other's breathe. The warm raise from toe to head, the heat is killing me. It's giving me shiver. I moved away from him and went to sink to wash my hand to make myself cool. "One day you will know" He told me as he went back to sit where he came earlier. Thank god, I silently pray.

"Let's play a game. Its been a month since we didn't played it, I really missed my sweet Mark. Actually I wanna know what are they doing? Ahahaha", Yin told me after our dinner. It was true that we didn't play game for long time now. I missed our time playing games together. I mean our old times when we didn't know each other yet still played. I love Yin playing P'Vee. Both of them are my hero in my life and I love them both. I wish we can play everyday like before but we wont get time for it because Yin will leave for his training, moreover, Yin wont be able to play at all because I heard that they are not allowed to play but also they wont get time to talk to their loved ones. It's too disheartening but I have to bear it.

"Okey come.. Let's play". We logged in and found lots of unread messages from our friends. Some said they would stop playing if we aren't playing the game and some said they don't know whether we are still alive or not, which made us laugh because it was like almost truth, we were away from few months that we didn't logged in. Yin and I replied to them that we are still alive. We replied every messages one by one. It took almost one and half hours to replied to them. In put squad, we have 15 members and each one has their different roles. None of our members die so far. Since we had formed squad, we didn't disagree or fight with each other, maybe that's why we did clear half of our levels and we are happy to be in squad. We appointed Yin as a leader because he is pro and he knows every detail of powers and know what to take according to the enemies strength and equipments. He never left anyone behind, he used his power to dragged us even he had less life power(mana). We all respect our Leaders and in fact love him. Moreover, we did never regret of appointing him as a team leader.

We played for three hours. Gradually each one of the members started to joined us. We were busy fighting with enemies and looking for road to be cleared to our destination. There are many obstacles we had to cleared and that weaken us but we enjoyed playing because we chat with each other while playing.
While Vee and Mark were resting on the ground, Mark was captured by the two enemies. At first little bunny jumps toward them. We didn't know that there would be enemy chasing after this little creatures. We only try to safe it but never thought of go against them which lead ourselves in danger. To be honest who will put our own life in danger.

I was too afraid when we reach at the edge of the hill because the enemies demanded our life instead of this little bunny. I was dishearten of losing our life. I would be able to see him dying in front of me, so I try to killed myself by getting between P'Vee. His eyes were already closed and on other hand, one of the enemy kept coming to kill him, holding sharp sword on his hand. If no one stop this man, I may witness another tragedy.

"Oh my god, help me. Enemy is coming", Yin shouted from his seat with his shocked face. I know if he die, he has to start our game from the beginning. " Wait. I am coming", I told him. I moved my finger on the screen to make sure I reached to him on the time. But all of sudden my screen has gone blank. "Oh shit! What happened now?? Game over?", I cried because if both of us died, what we have been playing has no use, we all have to start the game from the beginning. "Use the power portion", Yin told to me when he saw me. "Oooookey" I said as I pressed the corner of the screen and click the power portion.

I open my eyes slowly, I was in the cave with no light. I try to search for the light but I couldn't move then only I realized my whole body was tide with the rope.
"P'Vee help me. Help me", I shouted as loud as I can. The more I think about him, the more I feel sad because he might have killed by the two butcher. I remembered that they told us that one of us will live but one must die, So I wasn't killed that means P'Vee is in danger. I must get out from here and search him.

"Mark, I am sorry. I won't do it again", he told me as soon as he saw me. I hugged him the moment I saw him coming toward me. " Where are these two men?". I break the hugged first and asked him. "Those two idiots? I snapped them. If they can do such things, why can't I?" He said proudly and patted on my head. "I won't let you die and neither do I until we reach to our final palace. I promise". I reach out to his hand and press lightly to say him we are okey but my shallow eye didn't stop crying. Even though I know I was with him but disappearing from my sight is not I dream of.

" Don't cry. If you don't stop right now, next time I wont come looking for you and I won't allow my soul to look for you", the man beside me teased me and I stop crying as if I was like kid... I feel funny but what if he told me earlier was true, of it happen I guess I can't live my life peaceful. "Come, let's go, it's getting dark now", I told him and we start our journey again.

"Don't cling only to Vee. Sometime look to someone who is sitting behind you too", I was taken aback by Yin. I know Yin is handsome and good too. Yin was my everything and he knows that too.
"Okey... Let's stop playing. I got headache now" I left first to take rest. I dont know what makes me have mild headache, maybe because we didn't play for long time or is because of my sickness. Last time Doctor told me not to play because looking at screen for a longer duration would make me dizzy and headache. "Are you fine?" Yin came around asked me. "I am okey. Its just I was staring at the screen for bit longer"
"You could have told me if you get sick by looking at the screen, I won't let you play in the first place. Come here", he pulled me and let my head rest on his lab and massage my head. It made me feel bit better than before.

As Usual he pulled me toward him and placed his kiss on my forehead before I fall in sleep and he told me," We will play after my military training".

Thank you everyone.... N u Dupchu tq for editing my story even u were mad... Plz bear wid me till the end🙏🙏🙏🤣...
To u rigzeol for being sub editior.. Hahha
To bobby tq for reading my story even u dnt like(forcing) it lol... Hahahhaha