chapter 6: Glad to know you

Yin's pov

I was so excited, the moment I saw him it felt like I am having beautiful dream that I never wanted to wake up from. He was leaning against the door, with his coffee on his hand and smiling at me. My heart started to beat fast.

I nervously waved to him, "G-good morning, its too early to be outside". I  step forward from where I stand. He didn't reply to my greeting and his eyes were looking everywhere except to me. Isn't he not War? I asked myself. What's going on. I  feel too embarrassed  that I can feel my face turning red and it's too visible that anyone could see it. I embarrasslly turn my back to go back, but suddenly warm hand caught on my wrist, and he pointed his forefinger to my dog.

"Whose dog is it? Don't bring it closer, I don't like it" War tried to chased it away. I pulled hearty back to me because War would tear up if my dog didn't move bit further from him.
I laughed, "I am sorry, don't worry. He is a nice dog. I am sure, You will love it".  "Are you sure? It's not that I don't like dog. But I only love my dog. We don't know which dogs are good and bad, right?" He whispered. He walked towards his room, and said, "Come in".

War let me sat on sofa and he went to kitchen. Room was beautifully decorated. He played soft music which made room so calm and relaxed. He came back after few minuets with breakfast and kept on the table. He did everything so perfectly. It made me feel like we had met each other before. I feel too comfortable around him. Moreover, I felt like I was in my own room. The way he treated me, I was kind of confused because unlike me, earlier he was too calm.

"Why are you so good to me?? Are you doing same to others?",  I questioned him. I had lot of things to asked him but I don't know whether asking him will be fine or not. If I do, would he mind or will he get angry and kicked me off from his room? I wondered. With much confidence, I asked him, "Don't you get scared if the person that come to meet you will kidnap you or stap on you?? How can you trust others who comes to meet you?" I stopped and stared at him.   There is one  thing that I really wanted to know. I have to asked him. I told myself. Anyway I asked him, "By the way how do you know me? I feel like you know me or something". I raised my brows to see his reaction but he was so damn natural.

"I know. I never trust wrong people. Till now, I haven't met anyone other than you, and that's too make me feel happy and secure. Sometimes I want to be with someone real. Being able to talk about things that I wanted to share" He told me with smile.

"So impressive", I smiled happily. I could not stopped myself from talking  more to him. I wanted to let him know more about myself even I know he does already. "I have lots of friends, siblings, dad, mom and grandpa but I am happy to be with someone who isn't a fake one". I told him the truth.

"Don't talk like that. You should feel lucky to have your family around you, At least you have them whenever you wanted, to asked anything and look after you", I found something in  his tone. I didn't mean to make him sad on our first meeting but I only wanted to let him know that there's only him for me but I made wrong conversation because he tears up.

"Sorry! I don't meant to hurt your feelings. I am really sorry for taking you back to your past", I told him uncomfortably. "You don't have to. It's not your fault. They are gone long time back. My grandpa also left me last year", he pretended to be strong but I know deep in his heart, he was still longing for them and missing them.

" I am sorry for your grandpa", I told him without meeting his gaze, Because I don't know how to comfort him. I didn't asked him more because if I do, I know he will broke down which I don't want it to be happened. "Its okey, my grandpa was gone not because of you, he dead because he was too old to stay with me. But I feel sad because I wasn't there when he needed me the most. That time I was busy with my exam. He even didn't tell me about his sickness too. That's what I feel disappointed at myself. He left me everything to me." he explained. From corner of my eye, I can see his tears that would fall in any second. I feel bit guilty for making him remember and talk about his tragedy past.

I took deep breath, slowly step ahead to him. I put my arms around his shoulder and pull towards me gentle as if I could hurt him. I didn't know what I was doing and I am worried if he hate it but I am happy because he didn't do anything, instead he just lean his head on my chest.

"Over the years, you had a  hard life. As long as I live, you don't have to go through it again I will protect you", I promised him. War smile and he hugged me tighter than before. I can feel his warm breath around of neck. He raised his head and said softly, "Thank you for being with me for a long time, enough if you aren't with me physically but.. leave it, you would never know. Loving you is involuntary part of me but I never had a hard time". I don't know why he said those things to me but I know he had a bitter past memories.

"I know what you are trying to say. I am happy for you at least you didn't have hard life. But know that cry if is unbearable, don't hold it back", I consoled him. He started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I lightly hugged him but made him know the sincerity. I know how he had lived in his past and what he went through. I patted his head and said, "like I said before, you don't have to live in your past. I will be with you and now onward tell me every things to me. You don't like to hear my part whether it's involuntary or not?", I teased him. He nodded his head.

"Mine too was involuntary like you. But You just need to trust me to tell me truth", I said seriously. He smiled and hearty wagging his tail came towards us.

"Hearty, he is your dad too, no I mean you mom".

End of chapter 6

Thank you for reading n Dupchu for editing 🙏....