chapter 33: real battle

Yin's pov

It was dark when we reached to our base camp. Unlike winter in northern part, its moderate here. After taking our dinner, we continue with our journey towards others territory with vigilant.

After walking for four hours, we finally reached to our other camp. It was mid-night and sky was crystal clear and there was pin drop of silence.
We kept everything including our weapons ready for next morning.

The very next morning, 30 of us and three officer divided in three groups and went in different ways.

After one hours, we stopped near river still no sign of sun rise.

"Get ready to give them ambush, over!", one of  walkie talkie simply push the button.
"Okey. Be ready everyone. Over and out", the officer beside me gave the reply.

After sometime loud sound made us all shiver. And it was followed by fire and smoke.
Noise started to showed up and people were running to save their life.

"Don't shoot to anyone but keep eye on them. Don't let single of them escape."
"Roger sir, they are all under control sir, it seemed people were gone."
"How many are there? send some to search fast"
"7 are here with us but 3 were gone because 10 plates were here on the ground. I guess they went for do thier business sir"
"Okey then, take them to base right away. Rest will search. Ohh..did you question them?"
"Yes sir, but they are saying only 7 of them came. We simply can't trust their words"
"Sure..don't believe...we will search anyways", after my officer told me, he continued to talk in his set with other groups.

After we took them down to our base, immediately they were sent to our headquarter.
We could sent almost 17 of them. Other groups had caught about 10. They too did ambushed. It was lot easier for us to captured them and sent but they were more then 20 who escape the ambushed. So we continued with search after sending them off. We were making sure everyone is captured. We are waiting for news from our headquarters.
We had a good sleep even in a forest. Nothing happened until next morning. We got a call from headquarter.

"There are 22 in total. Now your mission is to search rest 5. Find them today before they get into other boundaries"
"Yes sir. We are ready to go,sir. We will get them today no matter what, sir '. After they had bit conversation.

Like yesterday, we divided in three groups with a same people. It was  getting hot as we moved towards southern parts of forest. We couldn't find any sign of them. We felt so tired and exhausted because we are failing our mission today. Still then we continued our mission. When we reached near river bank, we saw two people who seems like drinking water from the river.

Silently we approached them keeping all our walkie talkie silent. They didn't seems to notice us and they were continuing drinking water. Two more showed up from other side of the forest and they came took rest.

"Don't move! keep everything on ground. I said don't move", I warned them once we reached them. They did as I said. We took from everything from them and told them to moved.
"Sir, there should be one more left", I told to my sir after he reached where we gathered. As he was oldest among us, he didn't catch up with us so we waited for him to reached.
"Yeah!yes...let's wait for 15 minutes"
"Okey sir"

No one showed up even after 15 minutes. "How many of you are here?", officer started to inquiry them. No one said anything rather they kept their head down saying nothing. "I said how many of  you are here", he started to shout outs but no one dare to make any move.

"Don't beg when you all reach that place. Keep silent as much as you can now". He didn't ask them any further but we knew his was angry because his face became red.

After a moment, one of them open his mouth but it made him more angry.

"Don't lie. Only Four of you?do you think I am donkey???don't make me more angry then I already am. Think careful before you open your mouth. Do you think I am a fool?",he shouted louder than before. We all didn't know what to do. Our tiredness were all gone once he shouted from bottom of his lungs.

We didn't move any inches from where we stand.
After sometime we heard some noise nearby but we are more silent than before.
"Don't shoot!!! ...Everyone move!",officer shouted again but more panic in his voice this time
His voice was followed by gun shoot
THUH...THUG...
"Don't move, let's finish his pullet"
"Okey sir".that was only we could say.
"Move that side". He pointed to where the sound of gun shoot came from.
Luckily none of us got shoot from his gun.
We also capture the last person. He was  putting his pullet in his gun as we got near him.
"Come here you idiot. You have to do more training. Your shooting style is really amazing",  he told him sarcastically.

End of chapter 33

Thank you everyone..enjoy the day...

Special message!!!

After we reached to our camp,I got a message from war... I was so happy when my screen shown his name. It's felt  like healer healing my soul and everything after all  I was completely exhausted after doing patrolling n all for the past few weeks.
"Happy graduation day my dear. I can't wait to celebrate your home coming soon... Be safe and take care"
Tears in my eye,I don't know whether to laugh or cry as I felt this is funny because I was already graduated last year...not to making him down I send him a reply,"thank you very much my baby". Its made me bit worried because I think he is not getting well because they way he behave now.
"Idiot", after sometime I got replied form him made me confused...

Happy graduation yinyin..we are so proud of you...
I am happy that you make my life inspired and happy,thank you 💙

On your special day 12-12-2021 I want to congratulate for your achievements and success🎉...enjoy...love you always
#yinwar forever 🙏💙💙💙