chapter 12

Yin's pov
"You are always welcome. Lets start our day with sweetness. Okey I am done now and you can eat all by yourself, don't throw anything"
"I know. I am not stupid that don't value the love of others. Don't worry I will have them all. By the way where we are heading today?".mark asked me even I told him before that we are taking rest today but if he don't want to take rest, why should I? Instead I am happy to help him to reach our destination.
"Okey let's go then. Did you pack all your things?"
"Don't worry I will not take time to pack  my things. And what about yours?"
"Mine was already in the bag. I didn't take it out. Go and pack yours. I think we need to reach there before the sun set"

Mark locked his door behind us and he pull it again to made sure it was locked. we started our journey to the castle.
We walked almost for 4 hours and reached to ground where there was few flowers were grown. All bushes were scattered and small stream were flow in the middle of it. Mark stop when he saw the stream and pull down his bag from his back to the ground.
"Let's rest for while. I am feeling tired now". I saw his sweat falling from his face and made him wet but I am fine whether I take rest or not.
" Okey. First take rest and drink water after"I told him as its not good to drink water immediately because it may result in making ourselves sick or danger.
"Thank you my Lord.. Ahhaha" He teasing replied me.
While we taking the rest we heard some unusual sound. I looked at Mark but his gase was already on the direction where the sound came.
"Sssshhhh .Don't move. Listen", he told me. I was shocked to see his boldness. I didn't move an inches but I rolled my eye from Mark to the other side of place.
After few minutes of staying silence, small bunny jumped from the bushes and came running toward us. I was more shocked when I heard Mark shouting with closing his eye. I was nearly died.
"What happened? Earlier you were like fighter ready to fight but now see, you are scared of such little bunny?" I whisper to him while holding bunny in my arm.
"Who told you I am scared?I never do", he shouted me back with redden face.
" You didn't but your shivers did", I tensed him. I knew he will be scared because he was easy to get afraid of noise and especial when we was in forest  to hunt. He always pushed me before him. I was like his bodyguard. Hahhaha.. Just kidding. I am like his life saver and I am happy to be.
"Let's it go. I know some one will come to looking for it so soon. Don't make it complicated and let it go p'vee", mark told me with low voice as if someone may heard him. I know his was right. Some people come to hunt in the forest unlike us. We only hunt when there is mission to complete but others hunt every time even there was mission or not. They don't spared even small animals.
I let the bunny go away from my hand. The bunny ran as soon as I released from my hand to other side of where he came running early.
We got up to go but the other sound made us freeze. The face of two hunter were angry and came closer to us asking about their meal.
"We haven't seen it" I told them but they are not agreed of my answer
"Tell us the truth. We saw it went to this direction so it mean to here only. If you don't see it then who will?" They shouted in unison.
"For your sake, we haven't seen it. If you want it, go and search it yourself. We don't have time to waste unnecessary with you two" I told them as if I got angry.
"Fine. Today or other day I will know the truth. Let's go", other big hunter told to his friend and left.
" Why aren't they feeling pity of beautiful creatures? If I were them I won't killed it", mark told me after the hunter left us
"Because they are not you. I wish they can't catch the bunny ever again"

No sooner we stepped in the forest, the Bunny came running again towards us. Mark and I looked each other without not knowing what to do with it this time.
"What will tell me this time? Ohhh you don't have to tell us anything just handed over this bunny to us or you want me to take it from you forcefully", hunter asked me harshly
" Bunny is with me so how comes it yours? Better you leave us alone"
"Don't make me wild, just give it back. You don't know how much I suffered to get that bunny. If you want it, I will share with you"
"Do you think I am starving? Even I do, I won't go to that extend to eat that".
" While then give me. I don't want to get fight with you. We will leave you after you gave that bunny to us".from their looks i knew they got angry and they came closer to us. I also knew Mark got sacred of them.
"P'vee what to do now?" Mark told me while he moved backwards to my back. Maybe he don't want to see the ugly face of the stupid hunters.

"Don't joke, give me already or i won't spare even you two", he shouted and they ran after us.
We reached to edge of the cliffs and there was no more place to escape.
Now I regretted for putting Mark in danger. I thought to my why I went to that extend. I locked all my frustrated in with myself and went near to hunters.
"Take it and leave us. I am sorry" , I beg them.
"It's too late now. I don't want bunny anymore but life of useless people". i was shocked to hear the replied. I moved back to my place before the giant hunter moved toward us.

Hunter keeping moving toward me but I didn't move and pulled Mark in front of me so that I will be the one standing edge of the cliff.
"Take bunny and make sure to live it well, Mark". I closed my eye and ready to pushed by them.
" You stupid,its not our fault. You dig your own grave", hunter shouted and his giant hand throw towards me but I felt someone pushed me aside. When I opened my eye, all I saw was little bunny was on hand and hunter went gone and my lovely Mark was gone too.

End of chapter 12
Thank you everyone n Dupchu for editing mae...
#unlockedday_6 }happy happy..
Stay safe n tkrc...