chapter 18 : what happened to me????

War's pov

"Please, move a bit further, War", his voice was bit shaking when he told me to move aside. After awhile, he came outside from kitchen and he added, "why did you left things undone here and doing other things?". "What? Who are you and why is that dog doing here? ", I shouted at him and chased the dog which was running towards me.
"This is hearty, your sweet dog. Don't you know that? Also you don't know me? Wow! You sure?", he asked me out of curiosity. I slowly went to kitchen to checked what was going on. It was messy all over the tables and dishes were all on floor.

"Let me clean it. You go there and sit over there", he pointed toward sitting room where that dog was lying. "War. Let's call doctor tomorrow. I think you need to do check up again". He told me. Whatever he spoke up, it's too confusing, I was angry with his last sentence. "Why should I? I think you should and do check up yourself". Actually, I hate check up and all.

"Tell me who are you? Why are you here in my house?". I don't know why he and that scary dog were doing in my house here but I like this dog somehow. I felt like I have some connection with that dog but this guy, I don't like him at all. "I will explain you everything tomorrow. Come here. Eat dinner or it will get cold and you wont eat it later".
"I am full. I am going to sleep", I demanded. But he didn't let me go, moreover, he lecturing me, "You will not fall asleep if you don't eat. War, Eat at least bit". I found it irritated but I didn't move from my seat.

"If Yin ever comes to know that, he will not be happy and moreover, he will think that I didn't take care off you well. Please come and eat little bit or you will die", he laughed and came closer to me carrying plate on his both hand and placed on the table but I don't felt like eating. "Its good to die than eating from your hand", I yelled at him because just now I don't feel like talking anyone other than Yin. "I am not going to eat at all. You idiot, just get out from my house".  I got up from my seat and I was about to go upstairs but suddenly I felt dizzy and everything gone blank.

When I opened my eye, I was on bed with hearty lying beside me. Slowly I tried to move my hand to get water but I couldn't moved. Earth handed me glass of water as soon as he saw me moving my right hand because my left was connected with iv. "Water, please! What happened to me?", I asked Earth. He said, "Nothing, nothing is serious. Doctor just left a moment while".

"Did you talk with Yin?", I asked him because if I called him myself, I don't know what next will happened to me.
"Yes, I did yesterday. He was doing fine. Don't worry about him. I think it's better if you just worry about yourself. He will here next month. Til then keep fighting, War". I smiled at him when I heard Yin's name. I know Yin will be fine unlike me. He is strong that no one will defeat him and even there is any, it would be me.

I don't remember what I did to Earth and Hearty. Every time, I realized my house seems messy and found myself yelling or crying or sometimes even walk outside until I felt freeze. When I asked Earth, he would always answered me nothing happen or he would just smiled and tell me he asked me to do it. I know something is off with me, yet I apologized  to him even though  I don't know what I did to him or anyone.

Day by day, I lost my appetite and feel like doing nothing, I just want to lie down. Every muscle and joints of my body begin to ache because of lack of movement. I don't like the state of myself but what can I do, just nothing. Just bear the fate of myself all alone. I miss Yin everyday but there is no way to figure way out to do things. I can't even call him because I don't want him to get tried than he already was. If something happened to me now, I can't say anything to him than dwell all by myself.

After coming from washroom, I heard Earth was talking to someone. "Now he seemed fine. Don't worry, I am here and I will help as much as I can. Doctor told me that medicine will help him but there will be also some side affect. Yin, you don't worry. Today he ate some and I took him for evening walk and he seemed quiet enjoying". I knew Earth was talking to Yin and they talked something which I found it quiet funny but truth. "Yin, you are lucky find War. When he lost the memories of everyone but memories of yours never get lost. I don't know why, maybe because strong bond of love between you two. Haha. He only remembers you. I think this whole universe is only for you two. Anyway, I will be more happy if you come here fast. I don't want to bother who doesn't have me in their memories. See! My help will be all gone in the vain", Earth laughed as an he talked on the phone.

Actually, Earth is more like my brother to me, no one will helped me like him in this kind of situation. He was there when I needed the most. I wont forget that ever. Yin was never wrong to have such a good friend. Even I got lost with my memories, I will not forget his helpful hand toward me.

About Yin, How would I ever forget him, I looked at his picture everyday and night and I tried to memorize every curve of his face and body. I did that because I am afraid that I wont remember him one day. I never let myself to diverged my mind from Yin.
Every time, I think only about Yin and picturing him clearly on my mind, rest I don't care much though. Now I am afraid that I won't be able to meet Yin before I totally forget him because I can't hold back my crazy drowsiness.

"Oh you here, war. Yon, Talk to your wife,". And Earth gave me the phone.
" Hello, how are doing War", the moment I heard soars voice from other side, my throat went dry all of sudden but I can hear his breath of longing...
......... Silent.....

End of chapter 18

Thank you everyone and Dupchu for editing my story...