chapter 5: kora beach

Yin's pov
I was so excited that I can't wait for this weekend because I am going to meet him, you would never know how much I have waited for that day. My heart raced up because of excitement and nervousness. Moreover, I don't feel like eating and don't feel like sleeping as well. How I wish that I had magic to skip the day and directly go to a beautiful awaited weekend.

Even though I can't skip the behold day, but time flies too fast and smoothly. We don't play games since he wasn't feeling well. However we do  chat but unlike before we do less. I was bit worried of him because I could feel he wasn't interested in chatting with me like before but at least I have to think about his health. I waited him to asked about the place where we could meet but he didn't mention the place and I didn't bother to asked because I thought he would mention when he is ready. I also didn't mention it because I am ok with his decision.

Friday morning was calm and blissful. I went to school with Earth. I told him that I am not available on this weekend because every weekends we would spent our time together like hang out in the bar for refreshing our minds freeing ourselves from heavy study, but I have some things to do this weekend so I can hangout with them.

Usually on our weekends, we would visit each other's Condo refreshing ourselves. I don't stay longer like others do, I just give them a company and sometimes before I came back to my condo I would have a glass of wine. I don't like to drink heavily like my friends because I hate hangovers and I don't like missing any classes. They would called me around mid day to prepare them a meals. I simply go there and prepared lunch and would offer it to them. Not only that I had to send them back to their own places, so that they rest well. Some time they teased me by calling their God father.

"Why are you smiling??? Smiling for a whole day??? Are you going somewhere to meet someone special tomorrow? I have never saw you being happy this much? Tell me so that i can help you?"Earth asked me while we packed our books and put in our bag and went to parking where my car was parked.
"Hahahaha, smiling? Don't talk shits? There is nothing to help me. You just go with lan zhan and enjoy. But don't drink too much while I am away. Make sure to reach home safely. okey?" I am worried about him because whenever he is drunk I would be there for him.

Will there be anyone who won't be happy if  they are to meet someone that they are longing to meet. Why wont I be happy when I am going to meet my boy? "My boy? " I thought to myself. From where this idea came from?. Anyway one day I have to say it. I proud talk to myself. I send Earth to his house. His old house was not too far from mine but now his parents got him new apartment because his parents thought that their son need to study more as it was his final year. His new house was 30 minutes by walked from the college.

"What is the price of this necklace? Would you mind to pack this? " I asked one of the girls in the mall. She packed it beautifully and handed to me which securely accept and brought home.

"Yin, come to kora Beach tomorrow", War left me a message. Actually kora beach is so beautiful, if you go with person that you love it is more beautiful. You will really enjoy there. But last year I went there with my classmates. I didn't enjoy because I miss him and moreover I didn't get time to chat with him. They asked me to play guitar and sing a song. Some of classmates were enjoying themselves clicking couple pictures. View was incredibly that no one will missed the chance to take a pictures but my view wasn't with me.

The very next morning, It was too early that the dew was so freshed. I took out the key and started my car engine. Kora beach was only 2 hours by vehicles. If you visit there early in the morning , the view can't let you down because the view is damn mesmerising that you don't want sun to be raise. I reached there around 7 am but the sun was still hiding behind peak mountains.

Hearty got out as soon as I opened the door. He is too excited. I can feel it because he crawled and lick my legs as if was asking me to freed him but I didn't let him go.

War's pov
my  doctor advised me to take rest and do exercise for a week so for whole day I  stayed home eating and sleeping. Sometimes I got up and did little exercises but little exercises made me tired and made me sleepy so I fall asleep everywhere I only need to lie on something.

I went Kora beach a day before Yin arrived here. To relax myself and I want him to come over here because I wanted to make a good memories here with him. Last year Yin came here with his classmates but I know he don't enjoyed at all because of me. If I were not in his heart, he would be enjoying  like rest of his classmates. Maybe with beautiful girls,  holding hand with each other. They would be kissing every chances they get. He might have feel the luckiest for having beautiful day. I was only reason for his unhappiness that time so I don't want him to waste his life without happiness this time again.

Kora beach is famous for young love bird but even single and family come here to enjoy the views. Behind the beautiful beach, there is mountain half covered with snow and rest are all cover with green trees.

Next day, it was Saturday and I went out from my room which was just few miles away from the Beach. All the bird were flying in flocks, the wind was  blowing so peacefully and the waves are so beautifully flowing. I had coffee on one hand and phone on others. I took pictures of me standing infornt of door.  The buzz of phone made me shiver. It was Yin who reply to my picture for earlier.

"Wooow, I got you. How comes??? Last year, it was my room. Wait, I am coming there". I saw a boy with a dog waging his tail. The tall boy, maybe 188 cm was  playing with dog and coming towards my direction. The nearer he came, I started to feel nervous. I took long breath and slowly exhale.
"What should I do?"

End of chapter 5

I will update next chapter dis weekend too...sorry guys for keep waiting, I hope you all r excited for yinwar meeting, same here.... Ahahaha

Thank you all n esp to dupchu for editing my story...