chapter 29

War's pov

I was so scared that I don't want to go inside the theatre, leaving Yin by himself outside.

I left an envolpe to one of the nurses while I was in room changing my clothes. I told her to handed it over to Yin when I get inside.

Actually I wanted to give it to him by myself but I couldn't bear to see him and me, breaking the promises that I made it with myself.

The entire things hold me back from going inside. Yin bend and kissed me which made me think as if it was my final call to this entire life. Moreover the feeling was different from other days.

Seeing the fear on Yin's face, I blamed it  all to myself for asking so much from him. For asking him to love me, for not letting him go away from me, for the less duration of happiness, and for whole lots of tension and sadness.

I couldn't do anything to make him smile while we were together. I know he tried to make me happy but when he saw me, his face would become serious and I knew I didn't give him peace for a second of his time.

I was just born with cursed. The people around me had always been worried. I feel sorry for everyone and especially Yin. Without knowing, my tears had already roll down from my cheek.

'Please god! don't let Yin suffer from now on. Don't give him chance to shed even a single tears. I am gonna take all the sickness and sadness with me', I prayed silently.

After I got inside the room, I was kept on bed where I was surrounded by group of doctors and nurses. I could only see their eyes, rest are all covered. There was bright light like torch but it has more than 8 lights lighting above my head. I felt something cold through my arm which made me bit numb. But I heard some doctor whispered, 'We don't know whether we can do it or not'. From the other side, I heard someone saying 'Dont worry and we can do it, its not our first time, remember, we did like this for many times'.

In middle of their conversation, slowly the lights turn dark and I didn't hear their voice anymore. Deep down I am only longing to see Yin's face and wanted to be with him forever.

Yin's pov

After War was taken inside, I don't remember how long I stayed on ground until nurse came and gave me something which was in red colour.

"Excuse me! Your friend told me to give this to you. I don't know why he didn't give it you by himself. It might be secret but don't worry I won't force you to open it now. Just kidding, I am just teasing you, don't mind", after she handed it to me, she left. I looked around to sit to. I started to open and read after I found empty chair to sit.

"To my dearest and nearest man...
By the time you have my letter, I won't be with you. And I know you would hate me for leaving you alone again. I did went though treated for my brain tumor long time back and my doctor said to me that it's too rare for the patient after operation to survive.

Back then, I just wanted to die than doing such treatment where there is no hope of getting well but after seeing you every time in worries and pain, I just wanted to give a try so I won't regret even if I die in the process of getting treatment. I know you didn't fail doing any of your job as a son, as a student, as a friend, as a trainee, and as a lover but I want you to promise me one thing and you should do it, please. If the luck had left my side and something gone wrong with my treat, I want you to go and do your work as you should be doing and don't treat rest of your life worthless. You have and you had made us proud all the way and I am happy to say you never fails to impress us. So anywhere you go, you will become successful and everyone will love because you are best human being exist.

When you are ready with everything, find yourself a beautiful and good girl and have yourself family. You not need to worry about me, I won't mind, rather  I would be assure you are happy. And  don't forgot to love her and care her like you do to me. Give her everything and make her your queen and let she rule your world.

Frankly, no one had ever did to me like you. You gave me everything and you never let me down. You are very special to me. I love you now and ever.

I know you won't listen for what I asked but if you love me, please do as I said because even if I leave I would be happy. Don't wait here for me, go and do your duties and live happily. If you dont do as I said I will take that as you had never loved me but rather you had fake it just to fulfill your needs and out of your curiosity. Sorry to say all of this but I don't have other way to make you feel better than this.

I really wish I can go to your base and live with you there but my wishes were never meant to be granted. At least I am happy that your dreams are fulfilling and I am happy because I am part of it. I have many things to say but words are limited as my brain is not working lol... just kidding...
I love you not forever but always...
Your half War"

"What do you think about yourself, War?"

Thank you everyone for waiting!!!
Dupchu for editing my story💙...