chapter 16

Yin's pov

I sat on my seat and I did everything as instructed by beautiful hostess. Engine had started and my heart beats very fast. Its not because of flight being taken off, but its because I am leaving War behind. I felt my heart torn into pieces when our distances gets far away from eachother. I didn't eat or drink anything because I don't feel like to eat so, but I fell into slept with picture of smiling War eventually.

After 45 minutes on the flight, we finally landed on the ground. We collected all our belongings and waited for the car to picked us up and we all should be present there all together.
One by one, all trainees were gathered where I stayed. Some are still on the way in different vehicles from different places. After we had waited for 30 minutes, big truck had finally appeared. We were about 20 in numbers and had gathered and took our turns to keep our things in that big truck.

We are asked to gathered as soon as we reached there. Man in his 50s, his height maybe 185cm, wearing uniform with ugly face came to us. He started with briefing us for almost 2 hours. I don't remember what he said but I only remember 3S [shit, shine and shave]. I remember this because its seemed funny. We introduced ourselves to the focal trainers and with ourselves too.

About 30 of us were sent to big house which was similar to hostels. Each room was filled with six members. Every room is of small size, washroom, broom and all. There is no difference at all. I choose the bed which was near to the window because I don't like to sleep near the door, it makes me irritated to open the door for each and everyone who entered the door after I rest or after my sleep.

After finished making our bedding, I called War. He picked on first ring, "Hello! Did you reach there already?", he asked me. " Yeah, we arrived while ago and I am done with my bedding and now I am taking rest. What are you doing now?" I asked him. "Nothing, just lying on bed with hearty, He slept few minutes ago but I want fell asleep. I feel empty and loneliness, its maybe because you are not here. You are gone too far where I cant hold you in my arms and I missed you already. But I wish you all the very best and come back to me soon" he sounds disappointed. "I am not far but you are the one", I teased him because if I say something emotional, I know he will sobbed within no second and I am not with him to console him. "War, I will be there soon. You just count the days for my return. Or What you have to do is just close your eyes and I will be there when you open it. How can I wish you were here with me." I sincerely told him.

"I really wished that the moment I opened my eyes, you could be here with me and I could hold you in my embrace and want to hear promising commitment. I don't want the day where I don't recognize myself", I found something wasn't right when War spoke the last line. "Are you telling me about your next life? Don't worry I will help you to recognize yourself but I cant give you guarantee to recognize me because if you don't want me to be recognized then it's better to leave you so you will enjoy your life with someone that you wanted to spent your life with your loved one. Hahaha", I just told those things to War to make him happy.

"Just kidding. Even if you wanted to go, I won't let you go easily because I want to get back my time that I had wasted. Be assure, don't ever think about me leaving you behind. I am not a man of lie but a man of actions and words. I would even beg God for million years, just to be born to be with you or you to be with me. "
"Really?"....
" Yeah"....
"Okey.. Let me see whether you are man who keep his word or otherwise. "
"Ok. you just wait and watch"
"You don't have to say that. I will see it myself".
" Okey sweety", I ended our arguement first. I don't want War to think more of me because I don't know what he is thinking deep down in his heart. "War, I guess you aren't hiding anything from me?", I asked him because I don't know the reason of him getting pale and weak each day. I didn't have confidence to asked him when I was with him but since I am away from him and I am dead sick worry about him. "Nothing. Don't worry about me. I will try to be fine and strong until you return. You do your training well and complete it at max"
"Try to be fine? What to you mean? "
"Don't think more. Just focus on your training. I will be fine here,  Love you"

____________After 6 months____________

It's been six months and training was as I heard it, it was so tough and rough as day passes. If War sees me now I am sure he will not recognize me. Not only him but even my family won't recognize me because you know how people change after their tough training. Joke aside, I am sure War will regret for letting me go here but I happy because we are left with only three months. I was the top trainee and trainers once told me that I will lead other armies someday. I also tried to do any task or training within my capability and I am glad to be selected as leader of our batch. They trust me and so do I.

For these six months, training was the toughest yet its interesting and enjoyable. I didn't call War for almost months now. He told me not to call him because I don't get enough time to chat with him and he is better of not to call.
Last time, when I called him, he was on the government holiday. That time, he was at home with my best friend. I was quite happy because someone was with him. I know he will take care of War for me.

"Hello. How is war? " I called Earth. I got time to made a call.
"He is fine. When will you be here?"
"Very soon. Only three months left now. Why? "
"Because if you don't get here soon, he wont never recognized you"...

End of chapter 16...

Thanks you everyone for reading my story though it was not good...

Not to forget my editor azay dupchu, thanks a lot...