Chapter 26:story of VM3

The bride came all the way from her palace with her dad and families. They settle all and everything was ready. Only thing left was to wait for groom to be show up.

Everything was set up beautifully. If only Vee is to wed with Mark, he would do everything following the procedure of wedding and waits no more. He would bow and accept every promises and declared himself and Mark a married couple. But reality is hard to accept. Vee is going to marry the daughter of unknown kingdom.

Unknown kingdom had been ruled by evil king since the long time back. Unknown kingdom had no peace at all. They wars with others all the time and nobody knows what's the reasons. Some said that their mission is to take over others kingdom and make them live under his rules. But some said he fights when other declared war towards him.

One day, when Vee's father came from war, he lost a way and arrived at unknown kingdom. He was seriously injured when he was found but he was cured and send back to his kingdom when he finally got better. During his stayed there, he was treated so well and they didnt show any sign of bad did to him. As the reward of his treatment, he promised that he would take unknown kingdom princes as his daughter-in-law.

By the time when he reach to his kingdom, he heard the news of his son being in-love with another boy. The boy was no other than a Mark, who he had thought, one day he would give him a place to live at the palace like his own son. The hatred grew inside him and call his guard to bring his son home immediately and he also send the news to unknown kingdom to be ready for the marriage of their children by tomorrow.

"Vee, get ready for your wedding tomorrow. Go to sleep now. And remember I dont take 'No' from you", his father told him in low voice with bitter tone as soon as Vee cross the front door of thier house. He angrily bang the door, without saying anything he left to his bedroom.

In middle of night, his elder brother came and set beside the bed and wake his little brother. "Hey bro, did you make your mind to marry her?"
"No. I don't want to . You know if I don't listen to his order, I don't think Mark would have a good life so I didn't say anything back to dad. I don't know what to do now. But bro do you know where she is from?"

"I don't know but I heard our dad was in unknown kingdom for this long time. I think our dad has been possess by that evil king. Otherwise why would our dad agree to marry his own son with that daughter of evil and put in his own son in danger, I am sure it's all his idea to over rule our kingdom too."
"Don't worry. Let's see tomorrow."
"Okey bro, let's wish everything goes well tomorrow."

The very next morning, everything was set up like king ordered them to do.
One by one people of two kingdom gathered and took their seat and wait for rituals to be began.

"Good morning king Sun, I didn't know the day would be that soon. But I am very happy. I always had stayed in fear that I won't get a chance to see my children getting married. Since I was always busy with war and all, if something happened to me, my soul won't be rest in peace so I very thankful to you", Evil king shook his hand with Vee's dad after all people seat to their chairs.
"It nothing compared to what you did to me. I am very grateful to you. After our children gets married, lets stayed together happily after all we all are in-laws". They talked for while and waited for groom to comes down.

After waited more than hours, finally Evil Kingdom speaks out, "rituals had already started and where is your son?", he asked him when the groom hasn't shown out.
"He will be here soon. I send my elder son to accompany him to here as it would be his last day with his brother". "Oh,okey".

After waited for almost three hours, there was no sign of groom at all. All people started to whispered and make noises. After waiting for long, Sun send one of his gaurd to bring them down.
"Who is marrying here today?", Vee started to shout when he reach the down floor where everyone remain silent when they heard the voice. He moved near the hall where the bride was.

"Vee. Where is your clothes? Didn't I tell you to get ready yesterday?", Vee dad scolded him when he saw his son wasnt in groom dress. Vee turn his back from hall to the seat where his dad and unknown king sit. He moved closer to them and he took out his something from his pocket.

"First of all dad, did I say yes to your idea of getting married? do you think I will get marry to random girls?"

"Who is random girl here? do you think my daughter is randomly girls? She is my princess and don't forget your father was treated by me when he needed the help. My daughter was raised by good father not like you who don't know how to respect the kindness of others", with burning face he got out from his chair, throw the chair towards Vee and it nearly hits the Vee.
"Do you think I don't know anything about you? Not only me, everyone here knows you very well but unfortunately my dad has fall under your spell and he trust you because you treated his wound. Otherwise my father would never agree to marry your daughter".

"Shut up Vee. Who taught you to shout back to the elder? I don't remember I taught something like this. And It's my decision to make you marry with his daughter".

"Father, I still remember when you told me I can do what I like but why are you forcing me this time. There is something I have to talk about to everyone. I am in love with Mark and if you want me to marry, I will only marry him".
"What?"

Thank you everyone for waiting, ...
I am sorry for keeping u all wait...
Thank you Dupchu for editing my story..💙...