chapter 8: Still in war's room.

Yin's pov

I couldn't understand what War was talking about. But at least I am happy that he said he loves me. My joy, my happiness seems all vanished a blink of light when he told me his time had finally come. My leg were unstable, all nerves got numb. I asked, "What do mean when you say we may meet again if we were meant to be? Are you going somewhere where you can't come back? Is there any place like that?". I was too scared. He didn't move a inch from where he stand.

"Tell me What's going on?Don't make me go crazy. I was happy at least thinking that there was at least person that I can trust, who makes me happy but that person is soon gonna leave me? Tell me where did I go wrong so that I can turn it back. Did I do anything that hurts you? Please tell me". I begged him. I was shaking as I speak to him. He reached his hand to me and pull me toward him.

"You did nothing wrong, instead you did a great things that I will never forget in this life, even I would remember it in my next life. You brought a light in my life. I enjoyed every second of my time without any regrets. I want to live like this forever with you but sadly it doesn't last forever. I think I was born to destroy others happiness", he was about cry but before he did, I pulled him in my embrace and hold him tight,comforting him. I don't want to see his tears because I don't like anyone crying in front of me, especially him, War.

He stayed in my embrace for a while until he got warmed, he pulled himself from my embrace and told me, "On Monday I have appointment with my Doctor. He told me that I will know the result. But he asked me to come prepared, strong. I know I won't blame him, myself or anyone for the overcome. So, before the result, I just wanted to see you so I will be strong enough to see my result, because you are the only one I think about my courage source". I feel blessed because he thought of me.

"Actually, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your sickness. I think Doctor must told you something related to it. Please tell me which part of your body is in pain?", I really wanted to know what he was suffering from. If he talk to me about his sickness, I may can sought out some ways to help, I wanted to help him. I talked to myself. It seemed he was not ready to share with me. I don't want to force him because I respect others opinion and their privacy. Moreover, I don't want him to become uncomfortable with me.

"It will be fine, don't get scare about result. I know your result will be fine". I know he was scared. Who wont be afraid? Everyone does. Of course I don't like visiting hospital because I don't like environment of it. It's gives me goosebumps even when I think of it and I hate the smell of it. In order to distract his thought, I told him, "let's go to temple tomorrow and let's get blessing", I know he will get relax and feel better. "You are not going back home today?", he finally smile and asked me. I was happy when I saw his smile.

We ordered when we reached to the restaurant. The Restaurant was quite, people were less than during time. Since it was getting dark, they might have returned to their own resident, enjoying their evening with their loved ones with relaxed. We had the dinner peacefully and went to War's room. While going there to his room, I asked him ," How far you have to travel to your house? And how do reach to hospital? ". He said, "I come here by bus and yeah I took my car while I visit hospital but I didn't take my car this time because I just want to enjoy like other people, riding in bus and enjoy the view." "Indeed riding on the bus is cool and great. That's great", I whispered. In the middle of our conversation, rain started to poured out of nowhere and hitting the roof top, thunder and lightning come one after another. Temperature had drops and made us chill.

Suddenly light went off making all things black. It took few minutes to find the candles. "Don't worry", I whispered, because War seemed scared of darkness and top of that sound of thunder and light makes him more shivered. I took him to his bedroom, asked him to sleep but he denied. I thought maybe he felt uncomfortable as I was in his room. After I placed the candles on his table beside his bed. I stood up and was about leaves, but I stop when my wrist got held by him and asked me to sleep with him.

"I didn't know you would stay here, so I didn't asked for two bed and you can't sleep on sofa, see! The Weather, it's too cold. Sleep here, with me, if you don't want to die from freeze", War commented. Inside I was so happy but I just pretended to be strong and I replied back, " Why not, I will sleep here if you insist me to". After I changed myself I got into the bed where War was lying. He turn his face to me as soon as I touched my head on the pillow.

"Yin, have you ever wondered that I would a girl or you wanted me to be a girl so you can have happy married life, having kids and enjoying seeing your kids growing up?" War asked suddenly. But I wasn't surprised because loving someone who makes you happy should not be defined by a gender. You can't remakes the fate that God had created for you. We all have freedom to live our life in our own way. You can't blame others for your own happiness. You can adopt kids if you wanted, in this world there are many beautiful children who were left alone. Go and adopt them and make their life beautiful and meaningful, once in their life time.

"No, never. Not even a once. Girl or boy I don't care as long as they love and care me. I always pray to God to accept me the way I am. Will you accept me?" I half begged and half asked him. He moved closer to me, covering his body and his eye came closer. I could feel his breathe. He stop when his head reached my chest and rested on it. I gently kiss on his forehead and patted my hand on his back, making him sleep. "Go to sleep, War. Goodnight", I whispered and he nodded, I wrapped my arm around him tightly so he won't felt cold.

I don't know how I am supposed to live a day without chatting with him. Moreover, I know I can't live without seeing your face. He became my everything.

Thank you all for reading my story even though it's not good like other... And to my editor dupchu, thank you so much... Hahhaha, (happy lock down)... Stay safe n tkrc...