chapter 32: he is so sweet

War's pov

After the doctor left, I don't remember how long I slept until Earth woke me up.
I unhurriedly open my eyes and saw pair of eyes staring and smiling at me.

"How have you been, War? I have got something to share to you, wanna listen?" I would feel his excited on his breathe.
"Oh yeah,..I am doing absolutely fine, and I got something to share to you too. I am discharging tomorrow and directly I am heading home. You just tell how happy am I?", I asked Earth but I could feel his wasn't happy with my anticipation so I asked him ,"Anything bother you, Earth? tell me what do you want to talk."
"Who said I am bothered? It's nothing. It's just I am very happy with you. It's amazing how fast you have recovered. How strong you are? If I were you, I think I would be still lying other bed. Let's go home tomorrow", Earth replied me after he moved to other side of my bed and he took out phone from his pocket. After sometime his phone beep with a short ring maybe he got some message or maybe he got replied. After he checked his phone, he put it back.

"Who was that?", I asked him as he put down his phone on the table.

"No, it's no one..just I met him when I came here. He told me that he have to stay here for another two to three days as doctor told him to do another round of check up so he told me I can leave if I am busy"

"Oh boy, I got it now. That's what you want to share with me earlier", I teased him as he got his ear redden but later I told him that he can stay back to helped his friend. Out of curiosity, I started questioning him, "how did you two meet?Is he handsome? I think you are lucky at last that you meet someone you really want to spend your entire life. I hope I can meet him before I leave from here, hummm...don't you think so?..."

"Stop, stop it...", he laughed and stop me from asking him further.

"Oh! So ..what do you think with him?" He was shy but he asked anyway. "humm..... We just met today. Moreover, I didn't get time to ask his name but actually I think he is nice. He was in hurry so I couldn't ask him anything, ok but he told me that he is going to meet with Doctor. I think it urgent so he went directly after he gave me this paper. I saw his address and phone number. I thought he doesn't seems to have friends so I deal his number but he didn't pick up so I left messages"

"Oh, Okey. I too think that he don't have friends to looked over him. You know God was never wrong to send good people to help those in need during hard time. I am very grateful to you for being with us anytime and now I think God send you to help him, just go and meet him and see what else to do. Now see, I am fine and I will be alright tomorrow or later because I will be back home and will get enough time to relax. But I am worried about him. Hope everything will be fine there and I can't wait to meet him."

"Don't worry, he is strongest among all and I think he will back within this week or next. Now things are settle there and no news as such are shown so I guess everything went well there"

"I hope so. Now go and check him. Maybe he is still in the hospital. This time asked his name and why is he here, ok? I don't think I need to teach what you have to asked him, right?. I need to rest now, Go!, go!", He picked his phone and slowly he went out from the door as I finished speaking.

Once again the room went silent as he left the room, I could hear the footsteps and some whisper going outside my room. Slowly I went to sleep. The more I stayed alone, the more I missed Yin and  home. I don't feel like staying here rather I would be pleased to stay alone in my home. But Yin was here with me, I could feel ease and relaxed as usual. After he was gone, I count every minute, every second for him to be next to me. Despite having him next to me, I cant even hear from him. If something goes wrong with him, I wish to happen something wrong to me because without him, I would be nothing.
"Hey! War, wake up", I woke up after hearing Earth woke me up with his low voice. "See! Who I brought here?", Earth asked me in enthusiasm after I stand from bed.

"Who is he? Why are you are back so soon?" I asked him with cheerful smile, since Earth's face filled with butterflies. Without hesitate,  I told him, "was that boy whose makes you bother earlier, right? come and let him seat, Earth"

"No. Who told you that someone is  bothers me?", shyly Earth replied me.

 "Okey ,Okey, I was just kidding"

"War, this is Mix. I told you something about it earlier. His doctor told him that  he have to stay here for another weeks because If his result is doesn't come in this week."

"Okey. So are you staying back, Earth? I asked him directly because even though I know Earth can't say anything in this in kind of situation but I want him to stay with him too.

"Mix, who is your attendance?", I asked Mix without waiting for Earth replied. "Until now I came here by myself because there was no big issue. But now doctor told me there should be someone this time helping me because may have to undergo operations", as soon as he open his mouth, his voice was sweet like himself but there was no happiness in his talk.

"But don't worry, until my result is out, I will not call anyone. I will do it myself alone"

"Why?", Earth asked him suddenly.

After me and Mix exchange our looks, I told him, "Earth,  you don't have say anything, you just stay with him. Do look after him well". "Tomorrow we are going home back, right?"Earth asked.

"Who says we are going? haha. I am going alone not we, Okey?. Mix , don't worry much about your result. I hope and will pray that it would come out good and we will see eachother very soon. We will talk more next time. I am happy to meet you before I leave. Earth is very good and handsome too, you are lucky", I teased them.
"War, shut up?" Earth warned me with his half smile.

End of chapter 32...

Thanks everyone for waiting patiently 🙏💙💙💙...thanks dupchu for editing my story 💙