chapter 9: Hearty

War's pov

It was early in the morning, I woke up found myself facing him. He was sleeping peacefully, his long eye lashes were so handsomely closed, lip were so fragile where everyone would want to touch it. I forgot to take away my eyes from him. I quietly got out from the bed and went to washroom without disturbing his sleep.

"Everything is ready in washroom, go now wash up", I told him as soon as I saw him coming out the bedroom. " Okey, thank you", he said as he went to the  washroom. After done with our breakfast, we went to temple as we planned yesterday. We parked his car at the base. We brought some fruits and snacks on our way from home.

Its was 15 minutes walk and we reached to the temple. We took off our shoes outside, made our ways into the temple. We lits the butter lamp and offer the fruits. We made our prayer and got the blessings from the God.
We rested in the canopy. We would see the view of city and beach as clear as crystal. The wind blew gentle and made us more comfortable.

"When do you have class tomorrow? Are you going with you friends?" I asked him as he seemed too tired and falling asleep as well while we were resting. "At 10 am. I don't have first class. Yeah mostly I go alone. Sometimes I go with Earth, if only he came first and catch up with me. Nowadays, we don't hang out together much unlike past".

Hearty was still sleeping on sofa when we reached back. He even didn't finish his food which I have put on his plate before we left in the morning. "I wanna take a nap. Don't you want to take nap too? ", he asked me while closing his sleepy eye. " You will get late. Come on I will drive you so you can sleep in the car". "No. I don't like sleeping in the car, I don't feel comfortable sleeping in the car. Its only 1 pm, there is lots of time left. You do whatever you like, I am sleeping now". He directly went to bedroom after he finished talking, but he didn't closed the bedroom doors, maybe he want me come after and take rest because we had walked like almost an hours. After I opened the curtains of all the window so that refresh air would come in. I went inside to get sleep too.

Yin's pov

It's was 4 pm when we woke up. War finished packing his stuffs and I helped him to put his things in my car. He gave his room key to the one of the girls who was standing when we reached to the counter. She took the keys from War. She smiled and said, "Hope you had great stay here sir, you got a handsome friend. I didn't see him last time when you came here sir?" She asked him while laughing charmingly and beautifully. You would be more surprised if you came to know I am his boyfriend in near future. I didn't said aloud. I smile to her. "Ohh.. Him??? He came yesterday. He is Yin, my best friend." He told her while looking at me. We bid her goodbyes.

"You wanna drive?" I lended key over  to him but he deny as he said he was kidding earlier. But I asked him to driver for the real, but he kept denying saying he don't feel like driving, so I started my car and we took off. Finally we reached to War's house. It was not too far from street that we left few minutes ago. His house was two store inn and there was no other neighbours. Flowers and plants grew fresh and beautifully near his house surrounding. There was also small swimming pool, opposite to his kitchen gardens. His garden was full of vegetables, freshly grown.

War closed the door behind us when we got inside. His sitting room was full of green plants and flowers, placed one after another keeping safe space. Some are almost 6' inches tall and some where broadly  grown in the pots. Large tv was placed between his beautiful plants. Book shelves was filled with books and it was right beside the tv.

"Sit, I will get you some coffee", he told me and he left. Hearty slept beside me as soon as I sit on sofa. "You have a beautiful house. I never thought you would be fond of these plants and flowers". "Yeah I like them. I also have fish over there. I raised them for 5 years now". " Fish?? Where? Ohh..in that swimming pool?",  I asked him out of my surprise.
"Yes.. It not swimming pool. There are many now. I thought of raising other animals too", he said calmly. Now I got how lonely he was living. But at least he can spend his days with those living creatures.

"I'm leaving now". I said as it getting late. I have to study for tomorrow classes. My dog was still sleeping even when I had reached to door to leave. He didn't waked up even if I had called him for tones of times. Actually I don't have to call him when I was with in other friend's  houses, he would come as soon as I got up from sits. But my dog was strange. I thought maybe he want to stay with War.

"C'mom hearty, its time to go now.  Are you planning to stay here?" I asked as I patted on his head. He opened his eyes but slowly closed it again. "Let's him stay here. Don't worry, I will take care of him. You better go before rain start pouring", War whispered. He stand up and he see me off till my car. "I had great day with you", he smiled and told me. He closed my car door after I got inside.
"Same here. my dog will accompany you, he is a unique dog".