chapter 15: our last day

War's pov

I felt cold hand touching my back but I was too lazy to opened my eyes so I continued to keep my eyes closed til I was laid on the bed and felt cozy. Why it has to be the last day, I thought to myself. I don't want to stay here alone by myself again, I hate it. He will be gone by tomorrow. There isn't anyone to look after after he left, now I guess I would be drown into past. The more I think about it, the more I felt pain in my chest. I don't want to let Yin know about it, otherwise Yin wont leave or he would blamed himself for leaving me. My tear rolled out without making sound.

My thoughts are leading me everywhere and becoming messier. I felt soft kiss on my forehead. I, slowly opened my eyes without rubbing it, I reached out my hand to touch his wrist. I pulled him towards me and I placed my lips on his to make him know that I don't mind with his decision and I would wait for him so long as he would come back for me. It doesn't matter how long would he take to come back for me, but I can wait for him but the fact is I don't know how long would I live because day by day, I felt weak and inactive.

We didn't say anything to each other until our lips parted.
"When you reach there, don't forget me. I know you would go through the toughest training and that would makes you tired and exhausted all the time. In fact you also wont get time to eat properly and enough sleep but be careful and don't fell sick." I said as I buried my head on his chest.

Yin hold me tightly with almighty and he covered me fully with quilt because I should be the one who need to be taken care of and not to fell a sick. I smiled at him and I pull his cheek like we do to kids. "Are you try to say you will forget me when I am gone?", he asked me sarcastically but he continued with soft voice which I like it when he said it. " Don't worry, I will be fine as long as you are fine here. Sometimes I wish I already had done with my trainings and hold you closed like now". "This shall be pass to my dear. You just do your part. I will be waiting for you here". And he strongly moved more closer to me this time without leaving any space even to breath lol. We fell in our deep sleepless night with the painful sleep.

Yin woke me up early in the morning.
"Come on, go and take shower. I will prepare with breakfast in the dining". It seemed like he had done making breakfast, I didn't even heard a sound. He went back to dining room as soon as I went to washroom.

" It's 7 now. You have enough time to reach the airport. What are we going do now? ", I asked him when we were eating breakfast. It's true that we have more time to do anything because it only take merely 1hours to reached there. His flight is only at 10 so what should we do for 3 hours after arriving at our destination. "Today you be my chauffeur, okay?", he asked me and he threw a car key towards me.

I didn't drive for so long now. After I had met with him, he didn't let me drive because he don't like to see me getting tired after driving. If we didn't keep in touch with the cars for a long time, we lost confidence in driving but I got no option left but to drive it myself anyway. "Okey.. Why not? Do you think I can't drive? Huh?", I challenged him. But he didn't deny it either. "Tell me which one is accelerator?" he teased me once we got inside the car. "Its over there", I pointed to our dog who was right behind us, in the passenger's seat.

[Sigh]......
" You won", he whispered as be comes closer and closer to me and placed his both hand on my face and gave me light kiss on my forehead. Hearty moved from pessanger's seat to Yin's lap after Yin called him. One and half hour of our journey was beautiful until we reached to airport. The mist of sadness clouds was approaching near to me but then a drop of rain forced not to fall because I don't want to make him more sad than he already was. Instead I should encourage him because he was going to explore new journey of his life.

Yin's luggage was all checked in and loaded on the air... Everything was ready and set to depart but the thing is he wasn't ready because seeing me standing alone at door of departure room, he came back and hugged me more tightly and securely. It breaks me hard. "Make sure you live well for me and wait because I will be back soon", he said in slow voice with his eyes closed before his tears rolled off.

" I promise you I will wait til you come back. We had to do lots of things together so don't worry. Call me once you reached there", I said in assuring voice while I placed my hand on his back rubbing up and down just to make him calm down and both of us are fine, "Safe journey, honey". I placed quick kiss on his lips as we bids our goodbyes. I stand there alone silently yearning, watching my sweet lover vanished into the thick air.

I wish I can stay longer to say , "I love you" And hold you in my arms forever and ever.....

End of chapter 15....

Thank you all my readers...

Thb, tell me if you hv anything in our mind, I will try to change it or improve to have better outcome....
Thank you🙏🙏🙏...

To you my idiot editor Dupchu for editing my story....