The Last Scrapbook

Val's POV

Right now, Dante invited me over to Classical Crest to read one of our favorite books. Glitterborn Chronicles.

It is one of the most amazing fantasy and mystery books I have ever read.

But the sad thing is, the author never created the seventh, also known as the last, book for Glitterborn Chronicles.

Anyway, Dante and I were reading through the books with excitement.

"Oh, Dante, I just remembered something! Poppy loves Glitterborn Chronicles as well. We should invite her here." I say to Dante.

"That sound like a marvelous idea." Dante says with excitement.

I head out of Classical Crest and begin my search for Poppy.

The only downfall is that TrollsTopia is a huge place, and Poppy can be anywhere.

But I don't give up and continue my search.

Where is she?!?!?!

I have been searching for Poppy for a while now.

Maybe I should just give up and tell Dante that I couldn't find her.

"Sorry to bother you, Rufus." I hear Poppy say.

I turn in the direction I heard Poppy's voice and see her and Thundershock walking away from where Rufus was.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" I ask as I run over.

"Hey, Val. We really thought Rufus was the author Glitterborn Chronicles books. But it turns out he isn't." Poppy says.

Wait, "we?" What does she mean by "we?"

"Hold on. Thundershock is a fan of Glitterborn Chronicles as well?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes! I couldn't believe it either." Poppy says with excitement.

"Yeah, whatever." Thunderhock says with a little embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Thundershock. I won't tell anyone." I say to her.

"Thanks, Val." Thundershock says in relief.

 I nod before looking back at Poppy. "So Rufus is not the author of Glitterborn Chronicles?" I ask.

"I guess he isn't." Poppy says in defeat.

Thundershock looks back at Rufus and then gets an idea. "So long, Rufus. May the shimmer of glitter brighten your day." She says to him.

"And the sparkle inside you help show you the way." Rufus says. After realizing what he just said, he covered his mouth.

Poppy and I gasp in shock.

Rufus started to stutter with his words for a little bit. He then tried to leave by running off.

But Thundershock grabbed him with her hair and pulled him back over to us.

"Rufus? You are the alias R. T. Plumegrass?" Poppy asks.

"Your half right, Queen Poppy. I did scrap the Glitterborn Chronicles. But the fact is, it is Rufus who is the alias." Rufus says before taking off his straw hat and changing his outfit.

Rufus had better-looking hair, a nice purple suit, and a cane.

Dang, he looks so different than before.

"My real name is R. T. Plumegrass." Rufus, or R. T. Plumegrass, says.

Thundershock, Poppy, and I gasp in awe.