Across the Fashionverse

Val's POV

Poppy, Holly, Dante, Biggie, and I were called over to Satin and Chenille's house.

I don't know why they wanted us to come over.

As soon as we entered their house, we see a beautiful, shimmering, purple-colored dress with a blue, green, and purple-colored sash.

Once I saw this dress, I was in awe.

"It's like a Yeehaw that you can wear." Holly says.

"It is a symphony for my eyeballs." Dante says afterwards.

"Can I get it in Mr. Dinkle's size?" Biggie asks.

"Girls, I'm dumbfounded. It's just so..." Poppy starts to say.

"Hideous!" Satin and Chenille say in unison.

I am so confused right now. How can it be hideous.

"We've tried hundreds of sashes and they're all wrong." Chenille says.

They put the sash in a pile of other sashes before throwing that pile out of the window.

R.I.P sashes.

"Whoa, girls, it's okay. I mean, this dress isn't exactly what you envisioned, but it is really good." Poppy says to them.

"I'm going to have to agree to Poppy on that." I say while standing next to Poppy.

"Poppy, Val, really good is not good enough. We can not compromise on our masterpiece." Satin says to us.

"We can not fail the fashion force!" Chenille says afterwards.

"Fashion force?" I ask.

"How come we've never heard of-" Poppy starts to ask.

"Because I just made it up!" Chenille shouts.

"Okay, this is clearly a problem I can't solve, but I may know someone who can. Or should I say someones." Poppy says.

Satin, Chenille, and I just stare at Poppy with confusion while waiting for her to continue.

"No, I shouldn't. Sounds super awkward." Poppy says.

"Mm-hm." Satin, Chenille, and I say in unison.

We walk into the forest and see two funk trolls.

"That's Rhythm and Blues from the funk tribe, but they just like to be called R and B. Their enthusiasm for funk science has them solving problems all over TrollsTopia." Poppy says to us.

Afterwards, Satin and Chenille run over to R and B.

"Hi, I'm Satin and we need your help." Satin says to them.

"And I'm Chenille. Not sure why she didn't introduce me. Rude. But we need to finish the dress we saw in a simultaneous dream." Chenille says afterwards.

"A simultaneous fashion dream?" Rhythm asks.

"Those only happen once in a lifetime." Blues adds.

"We know!" Satin and Chenille say in unison.

"Can you help us make a luminescent color-changing sash, so we don't compromise on our greatest achievement." Chenille asks with excitement.

"Does this answer your question?" Rhythm and Blues ask in unison.

Just then, rockets shoot up into the sky and explode. After the explosion, the word "yes" is spelled out in the sky. The words are made out of glitter.