Hopscotch Extreme

Val's POV

We are in the middle of playing a game of hopscotch.

And it's Biggie's turn to go next.

But when Biggie finished, he said, "Nope, that's it, I can't do this anymore! Sorry, everyone, but hopscotch... is overrated!"

Everyone, including me, gasps at what Biggie says.

"Finally, someone said it!" Poppy says with relief.

Wait, she agrees?

"We're free from this pointless charade!" Holly adds.

"All it is is hopping!" Biggie says.

And everyone else agrees with them.

I guess they have a point there. Hopscotch is a really fun game, but it's just hopping.

But we hear someone say, "Nay!" from a tree.

We all look up to see Demo jump off the tree branch he was on.

"I beseech, thee, judge hopscotch not, fellow trolls. For thou hast never experienced its most epic incarnation, the age old Hard Rock Tribe tradition... Hopscotch Extreme!" Demo explains.

We are all amazed by this Hopscotch Extreme.

"Imagine a hopscotch course beset by obstacles, each more hair-raising than the last. Where any hopper can become... a champion!" Demo continues.

Now this game sounds interesting.

"Okay, we have to bring Hopscotch Extreme to TrollsTopia." Poppy says with excitement.

"Indeed. And lucky for us, we have the world's greatest Extreme Hopscotcher to demonstrate." Demo says with confidence.

And to our surprise, the Extreme Hopscotcher is Thundershock.

"Thundershock? You're the world's greatest Extreme Hopscotcher?" Poppy asks.

'Well... I don't know about 'greatest...'" Thundershock says.

"Oh, she's the greatest alright... You see, I was there on that fateful day. The day of The Greatest Scotch of All Time.

Demo started singing about the day when Thundershock did Hopscotch Extreme in front of Demo's eyes.

And I was impressed on how Thundershock was able to do this with ease.

"So you see, Thundershock's a legend. And now, all TrollsTopia shall witness her unrivaled skill!" Demo says.

"Come on, guys. It wasn't that big a deal." Thundershock says.

"Onward, my hopscotch brethren, to construct a course, post haste!" Demo says before running off, with Biggie following behind him.

It was now me, Thundershock, Poppy, and Holly.

And what surprised me the most was that once Demo left, Thundershock had this expression of fear.

"You have to put a stop to this!" She says.

"But, why?" I ask.

"Because I'm a terrible hopscotcher, okay? That epic scotch of mine... it didn't happen the way Demo thinks." Thundershock says.

Wow, that's surprising.

"I was just out in the woods, enjoying a cupcake a la 'splode when these Hostile Hornets attacked me. For no reason at all!" Thundershock explains.

Are you sure about the whole "no reason at all" part?

"It was a total fluke. I'm not the hero everyone expects me to be. And when they find out, it'll go down in the All Time Bummer Hall of Fame!" Thundershock says.