Girls Night

Val's POV

Today is girls night, and Poppy invited Holly, R and B, Smidge, and Thundershock.

I decided to invite Minuet and Laguna to girls night since they are our friends too.

Right now R and B are brushing Holly's hair, Poppy is brushing Smidge's hair, and Minuet and Laguna are brushing my hair.

"Hey, gal pals, these girls night blowouts are looking fabulous!" Poppy says after brushing Smidge's hair.

We all cheer.

"Holly, typically we blow dry now, but funk research indicates we'll get better results by using..." Rhythm starts to say.

"The cyclone dimension." Blues says before pushing a button on her remote.

Just then, a portal opens and strong wind blows on Holly's hair.

After the portal disappears, Holly's hair was finished.

"Wow, Poppy, girls night is off to a great start. And I can't believe you got Thundershock to show up." Smidge says to Poppy.

We look in Thundershock's direction and see her standing outside with her arms crossed.

"Now, we just need to get her inside." I say as I walk over to Poppy and Smidge after Minuet and Laguna finish brushing my hair.

"Yeah, I've given her five minutes. That's enough." Poppy says before she and I walk over to Thundershock. "Uh, Thundershock, why don't you come on in and let your hair down. You know, so we could put it back up again." She says to Thundershock.

"With super cute ribbons." Smidge adds while she and the other girls walk over as well.

"Nope. I agreed to be here for one night, and I'm here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to scowl." Thundershock says.

"Oh, come on, Thundershock. Everyone has fun at girls night. Right, girls?" Poppy asks us.

The girls say "Yeah," while I nod.

"Yeah, sugar. Just let your guard down." Holly says.

"Let my guard down?" Thundershock asks.

Holly then pulls Thundershock into the room.

Poppy: Don't you want to let your hair down with your favorite girls?

Val: Ain't nothing like a night of bonding between you, me, her, and her.

Rhythm and Blues then wrap a bracelet around Thundershock's writst.

Poppy, Val, Smidge, Rhythm, Blues, Holly, Minuet, Laguna: Take this put it on your wrist. It's a symbol of our love. Your turn for a makeover.

Poppy is now holding make-up supplies.

Poppy: I'm gonna show you how we do it up.

Poppy, Val, Smidge, Rhythm, Blues, Holly, Minuet, Laguna: Girls, girls, girls. It's a magical night. We're feeling a vibe. We're coming alive, yeah. Girls, girls, girls. Yeah, we have all the fun.

Poppy grabs a camera and starts taking pictures with us.

Poppy, Val, Smidge, Rhythm, Blues, Holly, Minuet, Laguna: It's nothing to love when kicking with us. Yeah, girls.

After all the activities, it didn't look like Thundershock was having any fun.

"Are we done here?" Thundershock asks in boredom.

"Not yet. because the next thing on our girls night agenda is.." Poppy starts to say.

We all put war paint on our face. Well technically, it's lipstick.