Party of a Lifetime

Val's POV

I was informed by Poppy that the troll tribe leaders are coming over to visit TrollsTopia!

Just think about it. Queen Barb, King Quincy, Queen Essence, Delta Dawn, King Trollex, and Trollzart are coming here!

And knowing Poppy, she is going to want to throw a party for them. A huge one.

"So Poppy, you are going to want to throw a party for them?" I ask Poppy.

"Oh, not just any party, Val. The party of a lifetime!" Poppy says with excitement.

"Okay. Sounds great to me." I say with a smile.

Poppy, Branch, and I start getting the party set up and put the decorations up around TrollsTopia.

Once we are done, we look around in awe.

"What do you think, Poppy?" I ask.

Poppy was quiet for a few seconds. "We're missing something." She says while thinking.

I stare at her in confusion. "Like what?"

"I'm not sure." Poppy says until she realizes something. "That's it!" She soon runs towards her house.

Branch and I follow Poppy into her house.

She is looking through her scrapbook.

"Poppy, what are you looking for?" Branch asks.

"This." Poppy says before showing us a page in her scrapbook.

But the page was really bright, and we had to close our eyes for a few seconds. And once we recovered from the bright light, we see a page that has a picture of a disco ball.

"A disco ball?" Branch and I ask in unison.

"Not just any disco ball. This is the Disco Ball of Legend. There is only one of these disco balls in existence." Poppy says with excitement.

"But we can just use a normal disco ball." I say.

"No. This disco ball is different from all of them. This disco ball, in particular, is the only disco ball that can shine so bright in many different colors. And the best part is that it will shoot up into the air and explode into many colors of glitter!" Poppy explains.

"Oh, like a firework." I say.

"Exactly! But as a disco ball!"

"Okay, but where is this 'Disco Ball of Legend' located in?" Branch asks.

"In the deepest part of the forest. It is very dangerous and we have to be very careful." Poppy says.

"I'm down to go." I say before Poppy and I look at Branch.

Branch was thinking for a few seconds before saying, "Fine."

Poppy cheers before running out of her house, with us following behind her.

Poppy, Branch, and I pack everything that we will need on our mission to retrieve the Disco Ball of Legend.

We are now walking into the deepest and scariest part of the forest.

"Watch your back. Who knows what's in this forest." Branch says while looking around.

I nod before watching my surroundings as well.

Just then, we heard a bird screech, which scared us a little.

As we make it deeper into the forest, we would hear a few noises around us from the creatures that lurked in the forest.

But our worries left us once we saw a bright light in the distance.