Night Club (AU)

Pearl's POV

Today I turn 21, meaning I can get wasted as hell without getting arrested for underage drinking. So you know what that means, stripper clubs! Okay okay yeah my gay ass hopes to get turned on and wasted in the same night.

I make my way through the city to a stripper club I found on Squaze(Waze). The area I was in was a pretty run-down place with thugs probably at every corner. I made sure to be very self-aware especially since my appearance may give squids the idea to do some pretty unholy shit.

Once I arrived at the club I saw someone guarding the entrance, he looked to be a buff inkling wearing all black with blue tentacles in a man bun. I walked up to him with my hands on my hips.

"Sorry kid, we don't allow squids your age here." The guard said looking down at me with a hint of laughter in his tone.

"Yo I ain't a fucking kid, here." I gave him my ID and his face turned the same color as his tentacles.

"Oh, so sorry. Come in," He gave me back my ID and moved out of the door so I could enter.

Once I entered my ears were blasted with rap music that sounded like ear rape. Inklings sat at bars and crowded around stripper poles where hot chicks, almost naked, danced around the poles showing their overly feminine bodies. Immediately I got jealous of the strippers, especially one in particular.

She was a dark-skinned inkling with very weird hair, her suction cups happen to be on the outside of her tentacles. Them being a dark purple, almost black color that fades into a nice soft teal. I didn't question because of how hot she looked, I may have started to simp a lil for this girl.

She looked like a young adult and it made me question why someone who happens to look like they just turned 18 would be at a place like this, where grown men who probably have children of their own are watching your every move for how hot you look.

I pity the girl a bit. Even though I may as well be as gross as those grown ass men, I can understand where this girl comes from. It's not like I haven't had perverted men up my back before.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a man pushed past me. I sighed annoyingly and made my way to the bar, struggling to hop onto the stool.

"Surprised they started allowing kids into the place." The bartender said, giving me a smirk.

Rolling my eyes I pulled out my ID and shoved it in the bartenders face, "Where the hell does it say I'm a kid." I snapped.

"Woah, quiet down kid. I was only joking." The bartender replied, pushing the card out of his face. "Anything I can get you?" he asked, taking out a glass from under the bar counter.

"Hmm," I thought as I looked at the different types of alcohol they offered. As I scanned through the beverages one stuck out to me, a white wine that was named Mila. "I'll have the Mila." I declared.

The bartender nodded and filled up a glass for me, plopping it down on the counter. As he went to go serve others at the bar counter my eyes went back to the girl I was looking at earlier. Now that I took another glance I noticed that she didn't really seem like she wanted to be here. Her eyes always avoiding the crowd, only looking for a second till glancing away.

Then she locked eyes with me, suddenly my heart was pounding and I smiled. She smiled back too, the first time I saw her smile and for a second I thought my heart was going to explode.

I quickly looked away, face blushing embarrassingly. I kept sipping my wine as my thoughts raced in my head. She seemed sad until she looked at me, I thought. Maybe she just smiled back because I did. I shook my head to make any unwanted thoughts disappear. I shouldn't overthink it, I declared.