You Went Too Far Pearl[NSFW]

Marina's POV

"Hey Rina?" Pearl was calling my attention.

"Yes Pearli-" Pearl pulled me in for a kiss, her tongue slipped into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around hers.

I pulled away, "Pearl! People can see us!" I pointed to the big window in our studio.

"Sorry, I just really want you right now." She got up and walked over to me sitting on my lap.

I blushed, "Me too." I wrapped my arms around her stomach and hugged her.

"I want my small petty pussy to get sore because of you." She put her hands on top of one of my hands and moved it between her thighs.

"No, not right now Pearlie." I moved my hand away and my cheeks were bright teal.

"What if we go to the bathroom?~" Pearl grabbed one of my tentacles and started stroking it.

"I guess that could work, we can't be loud though." I got up with Pearl in my arms.

"If you put me down I won't start right now." She threatened me so I put her down. I watched her walk over to her bag and grab it.

"Let's go." Pearl took my hand and we started walking to the bathroom.

We walked into the bathroom and I closed the door, locking it.

"Mmm where do I start~" Pearl was eyeing me head to toe.

"With me making you sore." I walked over to her and trapped her against the wall, I stripped her of everything she was wearing. I lowered myself down to her waist and pinned her left leg against the wall.

"Mar go as har-AHHH"

I started sucking on her clit, my tentacle creeped it's way to Pearl's small breasts and started rubbing them.

"Ayhhh." Pearl was moaning very loud.

I spread Pearl's pussy open, "You're already wet, I really want to taste my Pearlie again~" I moved my mouth down her entrance and licked around it.

"I wanna scream, I'm gonna scream. Please just do it."

I moved my tongue into her entrance and started thrusting it.

"I LOVE THIS SO MUCH-AGHH-KEEP GOING." Pearl screamed and pushed my head toward her forcing my tongue further into her.

I felt my tentacle being sucked on, Pearl is sucking on my tentacle. It feels so good, I put my hand down my leggings and started rubbing myself.

"I think I'm gonna cum, OH MY COD." Pearl screamed the last bit and I felt my tongue being pushed out by Pearl's fluids. I swallowed most of it, some of it making its way on the floor and my crop top.

I let go of Pearl and she slumped down on the floor, I sat down next to her. Pearl crawled onto my lap and took my tentacle again sucking it. I started stroking her hair.

"You look like a baby sucking a bottle." I giggled a bit but oh my Cod did this feel good.

My ink is going to start dripping, "Pearl just fuck me already." I laid down with Pearl on top of me.