I'll Help You [NSFW]

If ya don't like smut then just scroll on, next chapter will be clean

Pearl told Marina that their manager had needed her and that she wouldn't be home till late that night.

Pearl was finally getting home still wearing her work outfit. She walked through the apartment door and kicked off her boots. Pearl looked around for Marina and couldn't find her, so she assumed that Marina had went off to bed.

Pearl walked into their bedroom to see Marina only wearing her work crop top jacket. She had a large bright pink dildo, her legs spread apart and was playing with herself. Marina didn't notice Pearl and then she got an idea.

Pearl swiftly walked up to Marina hoping for her not to realize she was there. Pearl put her right hand on the dildo and Marina stopped, looking up at Pearl, wide eyed. "I'll help you~" Pearl said seductively.

Before Marina could ask what Pearl was doing, Pearl thrusted the dildo deep inside of her slowly. She moaned loudly and held her head back. Pearl looked at Marina and only smirked before thrusting in and out faster each time. Marina's eyes went wide, "THAT'S IT PEARLIE." she moaned. Her legs feeling numb and then she felt her crop top jacket unzip and her breasts popped out.

"Sorry Rina I can't help myself." Pearl said putting her left hand on Marina's breast and massaging it. Marina's moaning kept turning Pearl on.

"I-I THINK IM G-GONNA CUM" Marina moaned loudly.

Pearl quickly took out the dildo and spread Marina's legs out more and then started to eat her out, Marina kept moaning loudly saying, "I'M ALMOST THERE." Then after one big moan fluids rushed into Pearl's mouth. Pearl swallowed all of it and then sat next to Marina.

"Soo?" Pearl said.

"Hmm?" Marina replied panting. she turned to look at Pearl and without thinking she unzipped Pearl's top, she wasn't wearing a bra. Marina started to rub Pearl's nipple. Pearl was already moaning like crazy, so much that Marina had to put her hand over the inklings mouth.

"Cod Pearl, already? There's like nothing here." Marina said taking her hand off and putting it on Pearl's other nipple.

"Shut'it." Pearl managed to groan while moaning. 

Marina was going crazy over Pearl's moans so she put her lips to the inkling to quiet her, still massaging her nipples. 

Pearl then started to massage Marina's breast which caused Marina to break the kiss moaning. Pearl stopped, "M-mar?" She asked quietly. 

Marina stopped. "Yes Pearlie~?" 

"J-Just do it already." Pearl told Marina giving control to her.

Marina nodded and started kissing down the small inklings body, she got to her waist and started to pull down Pearl's pants taking them off. She touched Pearl's underwear which was soaked. She teased Pearl by playing with her clit through her underwear. 

Pearl was moaning loudly but manged to say, "Get on with it already."

Marina took off Pearl's underwear and licked her lips, she started rubbing her clit and heard Pearl gasped in pleasure.

"F-fuck me." Pearl breathed.

Marina stopped playing with Pearl's clit and took her long and slim middle and ring finger and slipped it into Pearl's pussy. Marina heard the small inkling moan loudly right at the moment her fingers slipped in.

Pearl could feel Marina moving her fingers around inside of her and then, "RINA RIGHT THERE" Pearl moaned as loud as she could, she grabbed onto Marina's tentacles. Marina had hit her g-spot and she was having the most pleasure she had in a long time.

Pearl was moaning like crazy now and super loud too, Marina couldn't take it. She put out both of her fingers and spread Pearl's legs apart a lot because of how big her tentacles are. She then started to gently nibble the inklings clit.

Marina wanted to hear Pearl scream which wasn't very hard so she teased her tongue around the entrance till Pearl pushed the octoling toward her and screamed as Marina slipped her tongue inside and started moving it around like crazy.

Not soon afterwards Pearl got her orgasm and relaxed her body as light pink fluids rushed out, most of it Marina swallowed but some of it making it onto the bed.

Marina shuttered as she swallowed Pearl's fluids.

Pearl saw Marina shutter, "Was it ya first time with'someone?"  Pearl panted.

Marina nodded and laid next to Pearl, "Did I do good?" She asked.

"Good? You did amazin!" Pearl replied with a smile and unenthusiastically  pumping a fist in the air still panting.

Marina giggled and started spooning Pearl, Marina being the big spoon.

"Why are you always the'big spoon?" Pearl groaned.

"Because I love you." Marina replied and kissed Pearl's forehead.

They both layed there naked with Marina's arms around Pearl's small body, soon they both drifted off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter, I had this idea for a little but finally wrote it now. Just to let ya know the whole book isn't gonna be smut and if you don't like it just don't read the chapters with smut in it