🎉TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!!!🎉

(A/N at the very end about potentially doing a Q&A )

                                                          April 8th

"Y'all know what time it is!" Pearl greeted as she sat up in her chair. Leaning her right hand on her chair, the other making a symbol towards the camera.

"It's Off The Hook, coming at you LIVE from Wattpad!" Marina announced more calmly then Pearl.

The screen flickered as symbols popped up to signify the next segment.

"Yo, Marina! Hit me with the breaking news!" Pearl shouted excitedly as she pointed to her co-worker.

Marina looked at Pearl a little nervously, "Breaking news? What did you break this time?"

Pearl jumped back in her chair, letting her arms fly back, "I didn't break anything! I was talking about the two year anniversary!"

"Two year anniversary?" the octoling questioned tilting her head.

The inkling gave an 'are you kidding?' glare at the octoling, "You know.. This author's two year anni-"

"OOH! THE TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" Marina shouted, interrupting Pearl as she realized the special occasion.

"Ding ding ding! That's right! It's been two full years since this book's release!" Pearl cheered with excitement.

Marina thought for a minute, "Isn't this also the date that the author started writing in general?" She asked.

In response the pygmy squid put her hand on her chin, caressing it as she thought. "Yeah it is! Who would've thought this writer began their passion on here. Such an innocent soul lost to Wattpad." Pearl mumbled the end part.

The younger girl put her hands on her cheeks pouting as she heard the older girls mumble, "Hey this place isn't all bad, we got iconic fanfiction of us."

"Eh, half of it is just sexualizing us," Pearl responded, giving a dramatic shrug as she spoke.

Marina shuttered at the thought of being sexualized, "Y-yeah, let's uh, not talk about that."

Pearl giggled at what her partner just said, "Y'know this author only started writing because a good friend of theirs at the time kept pushing them to start a book on here."

The other girl nodded in response, "Mhm! I also heard this was their outlet for a very long time. A lot of the stories on here were directly from how the author was feeling at the time."

"I guess that's why a lot of their older stories were very depressing, oh how times have changed." Pearl thought out loud, leaning back in her chair as she started thinking about how long it's been.

"Agreed, the splatoon community on here isn't like it used to be. Most people left or moved to AO3." Marina stated leaning her head on her hand.

Pearl looked over at Marina, "Now that I think about it, it's like an abandoned field out here!" she commented.

The octoling giggled a bit at the inklings simile, "But yet we're still here." Marina said with a playful tone eyeing her co-worker.

Suddenly both girls looked towards the camera, "Thank you all so much for the support throughout the years!" They cheered pausing for a moment, "And remember! Don't get cooked, Stay Off The Hook!" both finished doing their signature pose.

The screen flicked once again, symbols popping up as it turned off to signify the announcement was over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years! Two whole years! Who would've ever guessed I'd still be around! Or got as far as I did. I remember when I first started writing this back in middle school, I would write like every day. I know I'm not as popular as I used to be but I'm glad that I'm still here. It's nice to see a new, I guess you could say generation, of writers for the splatoon community! This community has always been very creative and I hope it continues to be.

I've already said that this account has helped me through one of the toughest parts of my life so I won't say that again but I will say that, as the time of writing this. I've been having a lot happen in my life so writing these stories at night and then posting them has been a huge stress reliever, it allows me to just forget about the shit thats happening in my life and just focus on stories that bring a smile to my face. So thank you, thank you for everything you guys have done, even if you've just skimmed over my stories without caring you still have helped me.

Now, y'all want a Q & A? I meant to do one before I took my hiatus but never was able to. If I receive enough questions on this upload I will. I'm open to answer anything you guys wanna hear, though I'm unsure how many people will see this anymore but its still worth a try. So leave a question below!