Only Us[NSFW]

Why  

Pearl's POV

"Wakey wakey, eggs and- actually I only have eggs" I heard a voice, I assumed it was Marina because she was shaking me telling me to wake up.

"Whyyyy mommmm." I grunted sleepily.

"Don't call me that Pearlie. Come on I made eggs." She's really trying to get me up.

"Mmm, Fine." I sit up in our bed and Marina puts a plate on my lap with scrambled eggs, yum.

"Oh here's a fork." She hands me a fork and then sits down next to me with her plate.

"Sooo, what are we going to do today?" Marina mumbled between bites. I layed my head on Marina's shoulder while eating.

"You-I mean uhh." I finished eating and put my fork on my plate. I took a big yawn and turned over to hug Marina who was still eating.

"Pearlie, I'm eating.." She groaned while chewing. I watched her eat till she was finished and put both of our plates on the night stand next to our bed.

I jumped on her after she put down our plates. "I wuv you!" I snuggled my face on her chest.

"Aw this is cute." I heard her giggle a bit.

"No it's not! If anything is cute, it's you!" I snuggled my face more on to her chest.

"You're making me blush..." I heard her mutter.

I looked up to her and pulled my lips to hers, she layed down while kissing me. I could feel a hand go up my baggy shirt, she started rubbing my small breasts. I broke the kiss moaning faintly.

"I want to make you scream." Marina said seductively. Oh no. 

Marina took off my shirt still massaging my breasts, she then changed positions so that she was on top of me.

"Ahhh." I softly moaned and pushed Marina's face to my breasts. She started suck on my nipple and her other hand going down my shorts.

"M-Ma-ar." I moaned her name loudly.

She let go, "Hmm?"

I smiled and took off my shorts and underwear. I then looked into her beautiful eyes, "Can I?" I asked grabbing her shirt.

She didn't say anything, only nodded. I took off her shirt and immediately started sucking one of her breasts, massaging the other.

"Agh, k-keep goi-ing." She moaned, so I kept going. I love her big breasts.

After a minute I let go, leaving a string of saliva. I looked up to Marina she has that 'do it' look in her eyes, so I started kissing her neck giving her hickeys. 

"Pearrrrl, I don't want to have people knowing." Marina grunted.

I stopped for a moment, "What? That I love you?" I looked into her eyes and then continued.

I continued giving her hickeys for a while till I heard her talk, "Ow, it's starting to hurt a lot."

I don't want to hurt her so I started kissing down her body and she started giggling when I got to her stomach. I moved my way down to her leggings and looked up to her, she nodded so I pulled off her leggings and underwear.

"You're already wet! Sticky too? Cod Rina you're horny." I giggled a bit while saying that.

"Just do it." She groaned and moved her hand and started rubbing her clit.

I frowned and moved her hand, locking my fingers with hers. With my other hand I started rubbing her clit, she squeezed my hand that was holding hers.

Deciding that I wanted to tease her I took my pointer finger and started rubbing her entrance. I was getting really horny so I sat on her knee rubbing my pussy against it. 

"Plump pussy." I blurted out my thoughts. I took my middle finger and stuck both my middle and pointer fingers in her plump pussy, I wiggled my fingers thrusting in and out.

Marina let go of my hand grabbing onto the bed sheets, "GO FASTER PEARLIE" She screamed.

I obeyed and went faster, I looked up to see her breasts bouncing. I smirked and decided to stick my ring finger in her pussy, she was already moaning but went crazy after I put in a third finger.

"IM-AGH-GONNA CUM." She moaned, because I heard that I stuck all three fingers as deep as they could go and started wiggling them back and forth.

I felt her pussy get tighter around my fingers and then a bunch of seafoam green(Teal whatever) fluid following after that pushing out my fingers. I saw Marina relax, panting. I licked my fingers and looked at the sheets, it got all over it.

 Marina moved her knee and picked me up laying me on the bed. She spread my legs apart and started licking my clit.

Fuck, oh my Cod this Ahh

I let out a small moan and she starts teasing me by licking my entrance. I took her largest tentacle and shoved it in my mouth, I started sucking on it.

Marina shoved her tongue in my entrance swirling it around and thrusting it in and out, because of this I bit down on her tentacle and ink started coming out of it.

After a few minutes of Marina eating me out I could feel my legs getting all tingly. My body started to stiffen up.

"IM CUMMING" I moaned, loudly, very loudly.

She thrust her tongue as deep as she could and I squealed.

I was very close to my climax but before I cummed I saw the door open.

"Momss... Oh Um.." Eight came in. SHIT

Marina took her tongue out of me and I cummed all over her. She was looking at Eight and covered both of us with the covers.

I shut my eyes close not wanting see what was gonna happen.

"I-uhh-I got something to do." I heard Eight mumble and a door slamming.

"Oh Cod, oh Cod. I'm ahhhh." Marina started to speak.

I opened my eyes to see Marina crying, I crawled over to her and hugged her. "It's ok." I said in a soft tone.

"No it's not! She saw us having sex." She sobbed into my shoulder.

I took her face by the cheeks, "What are you gonna do bout it? There's nothing you can do, sometimes things like that happen." I said shrugging, still holding her face.

She sighed, "I guess you're right. It'll just be awkward the next time we talk to her." She gave me a peck on the lips and got up getting her clothes on. I just layed on the bed flailing my legs like a hyper child.

"Pearlie get on clothes." Marina told me in her mom voice.

"Kay mommy." I got up grabbing my clothes and started putting them on.

"Stop calling me that." I heard Marina say and I saw her blush. She already had her clothes on at this point and was just waiting for me.

I slipped on my clothes and ran up to her jumping on her back. "Wuv you!" I smiled.

She moved her arms under my small legs to support me, "Love you too munchkin." She said softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im listening to undertale music rn, get rekt.