I Want To Learn

Pearl's POV

I heard Eight yell something from her room, I couldn't understand it.

I looked over at Marina who was drawing, sitting right next to me. She then yelled back a reply, I still couldn't understand.

I groaned, "Marinaaaa."

Marina looked up from her sketch book and turned to me, "Yes Pearlie?" 

"You know I can only speak Inklish." I grunted 

Eight walked up to us. "Hi Eight." I waved my hand.

"Pearlie's upset because she doesn't know Octarian." Marina wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. She rubbed her cheek against my head.

"I am not!" I hid my face on Marina's chest.

I heard Eight giggling, "Tall mom can teach you and I can help." She offered.

Marina was giggling too, "I can teach anything for my precious Pearlie." She started stroking my hair.

"Staaap." Good thing nobody could see my face right now.

Marina broke the hug and I looked at her beautiful eyes, "So what words do you want to learn?" She asked me.

I thought for a minute, "Octo-pie." I gave Marina a smirk and saw her cheeks light up teal.

"Pearl! Not in front of Eight!" Marina gave me a look of disapproval.

"Octo-pie?" What does that word mean?" Eight asked us.

"It's Octoling pu-"

"No, you don't need to know what that word means, sorry sweetie." Marina covered my mouth.

I moved her hand away from my mouth, "Can I have some octo-pie later though?" I winked at Marina.

"Later." Marina sighed.

I looked over at Eight, she looked very confused. "It's nothin Eight." I giggled a bit thinking about a dirty thought.

Marina broke me from my thoughts, "Kay, so how about we teach you to understand some basic words."

I groaned, "Fine." I layed on Marina's lap, while Eight sat down across from us.

It had been what felt like forever now, Marina and Eight were teaching me some basic words in Octarian.

"Pearl are you even listening?" I was still laying on Marina's lap, she was stroking my hair.

"Not really, too much work. I just want to know how to say one sentence." I got an idea.

"Ok, what is it Short mom?" Eight asked me.

"Can I have some octo-pie. Teach me that." I took my arm that I was laying on and moved my hand down Marina's pants, I made sure Eight couldn't see.

"Fine, I'll teach you." Marina didn't move my hand, I started rubbing her.

"I still want to know what that word means.." Eight looked at me.

"I'll tell you." I rubbed Marina a little faster.

"No you will not Pearlie." Marina moved my hand out of her pants.

"She's 16, she gotta know eventually." I sat up and looked at Marina.

"And I'm 18. You're not a very good influence Pearl." She scratched the back of her neck. I heard Eight giggling in the background.

"Tch, you're fine to me." I shrugged.

"You know what I'm talking about." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"So Eight, you wanna know what she's talking about?" I turned to Eight.

"Yeah, whats she talking about?" Eight looked at me.

"She's talking about how much she loves me, like those times in our room where we-"

"I'm telling you, she's a bad influence. I know because she tells me this stuff." Marina covered my mouth and gave me a death glare.

"Well since Rina over here is being so overprotective, I can't tell ya kid." I shrugged moving Marina's hand.

"I'm looking out for you Eight." Marina got up and went to grab some water from the fridge. I looked over to her in the kitchen.

"Is it time for octo-pie?" I asked smirking at Marina.

"You ask again and you wont get it." She said bring back a cup of water.

"Fine, anyway. Eight what have you been doing when were at work?" I asked resting my arm around Marina.

"Um, just hanging out with 4 and 3." Eight scratched her cheek.

"That's great! I'm glad you're making friends." Marina said sipping her water.

I nodded, "Same here."

"Oh yeah, Tall mom. Teach Short mom how to say that sentence." She remembered.

"Yeah, ok I'll do it." Marina paused for a moment and then said it in Octarian.

I repeated it in Octarian a couple times. "You're gonna regret teaching me that." I smirked at her.

"I know." She simply just smiled back at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know, testing is starting soon and I had to write an essay today.