New Member Agent 8

Just a little note before the chapter starts, the whole idea of Agent 8 living with Pearl and Marina I got from Endercon_Str8rico I'm also gonna use the phrases 'Tall mom' and 'Short mom' because I think it's really cute, anyway big shout out to them and onward to the chapter! (OH! btw Agent 8 is female because original is better)

Marina's POV

"Hey Pearlie! I'm home but I got some exciting news!" I announced walking through the door to our apartment. 

I saw Pearl in the fridge, she closed it holding a piece of strawberry cake. "Hmm? Where were ya?" Pearl mumbled while eating the cake, walking up to me.

"Pearlie, what did I say about eating cake! Anyway I'm too excited to care!" I squealed stopping for a moment my arms together.

"Wha?" Pearl mumbled while eating the cake, she put the cake down.

"Wellll, remember when we helped out Agent 8?" I asked looking down at Pearl

"Yeah, what'a bout it?" She actually said, instead of mumbling between chewing.

"She needs a home so I offered for her to stay with us!" I said excitingly but Pearl just groaned.

"Ughhh, but I want it to be just us two! Now I can't be horny." Pearl crossed her arms and put on a pouty face.

"First off, she's not sleeping with us, Cod! Secondly, is that all your thinking about? I mean you still can be horny.. Just not when she's around." I scolded slightly annoyed.

"Plus where she gonna sleep?" Pearl frowned cocking one eyebrow, arms still crossed.

"Remember your old room, before you started sleeping with me? Your bed is still there." I told her calmer now.

"But Rinaaaaaa, there's our stuff all over it!" Pearl says slightly worried (Didn't feel like saying big boy words, but it's cum yeee)

I pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers, 'Oh right...'  I thought. "Do we have any spare covers and stuff?" I ask her.

"Uhh yeah, I think so. But I think some of it got on the floor too." Pearl states, at this point I think she's just trying to make excuses.

"FINE. WE'LL CLEAN THE FLOOR THEN TOO." I yell at Pearl but instantly put my hand over my mouth. I watched as Pearl pulled my hand away from my mouth rubbing it.

"It's fine don't feel upset, let's go n' clean." She said sighing, she started walking to her old room pulling me along with her.

"She's going to be here soon." I tell Pearl looking at my phone. I was going to pick up 8 was coming at 3pm and it was 2:47 pm.

"Oh! By the way Pearlie, if you never noticed, 8 kinda looks up to you and me as what i'm guessing parents." I tell Pearl while I walk to the door.

"Great." I hear her groan.

"It'll be ok Pearlie! I'll be back in a few." I put on my shoes grabbing the keys to my motorcycle. After I put on my shoes I grabbed my helmet putting it on and grabbing Pearl's helmet. I started walking out the door before Pearl stopped me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye Mar." She said waving at me while leaving.

Pearl's POV