Celebration[NSFW]

Marina's POV

Once we got back to the apartment from one of the most exciting things in my life, we waited for Eight to go to sleep so we could have some fun.

"Eight asleep yet?" I asked Pearl sitting up on the bed.

"I dunno, lemme check." Pearl got up and left the room.

A couple minutes passed and Pearl walked back in, she gave thumbs up. "All clear."

"Come over here then." I patted next to me on the bed. Pearl sat down next to me on the bed and we stared at each other till Pearl broke it.

"So you wanna have some fun?" Pearl put her hand up my shirt and started massaging my breast.

"MMmm yes please." I moaned and took of my crop top and bra.

"Damn, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, you know that Mar?" Pearl stop massaging my breast to take off her hoodie.

"You're the most beautiful person I've seen, Pearlie." I started rubbing Pearl's small breasts.

"Ahh fuck, this feels so good." Pearl moaned laying down on the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard today, this is a celebration." I smirked at Pearl and started sucking on her right breast.

Pearl's moans kept turning me on really badly, I eventually got off of Pearl and took off my shorts and underwear.

"You ever heard of a vibrator?" Pearl took off her shorts and underwear and locked fingers with me.

"Mhm, you have one." I looked into Pearls beautiful eyes.

"Wait, how would you know that?" Pearl seemed confused.

"Because I use it on myself when you're not home." I put one of my hands around Pearl's ass rubbing it.

"Mar! That was supposed to be a surprise, I'll get it anyway." Pearl got up off the bed and looked under the bed for the vibrator.

"You're turning me on so badly right now." I started rubbing my clit.

"Good, I am too." Pearl got up with a white vibrator. "But before that." Pearl got on top of me sucking on my breast.

"Ghhs" I moaned loudly as Pearl sucked my breast.

"You like this?" Pearl mumbled while sucking.

"Yes! Please keep going." I moaned

She listened and kept going, this felt so good oh my Cod.

Pearl stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I pouted.

"I want you to eat me out while I use this vibrator on you." Pearl gave me a seductive smile.

"Mmm, ok." I laid down with my legs apart and Pearl got on top of me, her pussy was in my face. I gripped Pearl's ass with my hands and started licking her clit.

"Nnn, I didn't say you could start." Pearl moaned and turned on the vibrator.

I felt Pearl put the vibrator against my pussy and I held in a moan gripping her ass tighter.

I moved my tongue down to her entrance and licked it. Pearl moved the vibrator closer to my pussy and I let my legs relax.

"Can I put it in you?" Pearl moaned the question.

"I would love that" I mumbled through Pearl's pussy.