Are You Ok Marina?

My friend helped me while writing this and I told her to write some of it. She said she didn't have the type of ideas I had, so I asked what type of ideas do you have and she told me this. Pearl and Marina become criminals and flee to the country side and change their names to Ponyboy and Johnny. Guess where the reference is from, it made me burst out laughing.

Pearl's POV

"Pearlie! I told you I can't drink." Marina said sitting at the counter next to me.

I took a sip of my whisky, "Comeeeeee onnnn." I blabbered to her, putting on a puppy face.

I saw Marina close her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose, "Fine, but one bottle at most." She huffed. "I can't say no to that face!" She added, opening her eyes and moving her hand.

"Yayyyy!" I pumped a fist in the air wearily. I then passed her some Vodka that was on the table, I saw her take it and open it.

"Hopefully 8 doesn't come home soon." Marina said sighing, I watched her starting to drink.

A few hours passed and I stopped drinking because my stomach was hurting. Marina on the other hand had drunk 4 bottles of vodka. I didn't stop her though because it looked like she was enjoying it.

"Pearrrrrrlieee." Marina mumbled to me. She started to fall off her chair but I stopped her with my arm.

"Maybe I shouldn't have offered her anything. She's only eighteen." I muttered to myself.

I saw Marina try and grab another bottle, but I swatted her hand away before she could grab it.

"Pearrrrrlie, I wanted anotheer onee." Marina blurted in both Inklish and Octarian, she started to fall on me.

"You're speaking in Octarian Mar." I caught her in my arms, she just laid on top of me, even when I tried pushing her up. I started caressing her hair.

"No I'm fucking not." Marina blabbed.

"Woa, never heard ya cuss before." I said a bit shocked.

I heard Marina start singing? But it was in Octarian so I couldn't understand anything.

"Rina, you're drunk." I said boldly.

Marina kept on singing ignoring me, by the tune of it I started to realize she was singing All Star.

I rolled my eyes, I looked over at the counter which had a bunch of empty bottles. "At least help me clean up." I told her rubbing her cheek hoping she would stop singing.

"Mk." Marina sat back up.

I got out of the seat stumbling because I was too short. I walked around the counter and started grabbing the bottles. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marina tripping over mid air. I put down the bottles and put my arm around her to help her.

"GET OFF ME BITCH," Marina screamed. She tried to push me away but it looked more like she was smacking me lightly.

"Welp, you're not gonna be helping me clean." I said looking up at her, I started to help walk Marina to our room.

We got to our bedroom and I let go of Marina. She just stood there looking at me.

"Pearlieeeeeeeee, I wannt you." She stumbled towards me and put her hand over my small breasts, and I could feel myself blushing even though I was wearing a shirt.

I could feel her start rubbing my nipple. I pushed her away very quickly. "Not right now, lay on the bed Rina. You need to rest." I told her while helping her to the bed. She layed down and I put the covers over her.