01. seven minutes

warning: semi-smut but like not really

author here! just wanted to pop in and let you know this chapter is an ode to the beloved "7 minutes" a03 fanfic by attackonfics. it definitely has a twist though ;).

time-skip — about 7-8 months in the future

Y/N never thought she'd be in this position. She thought all the bad sex stories her sister told her had to be exaggerated, and yet here she was holding back sighs of boredom as some random guy slurped at her heat.

At this point, she was positive that all the wetness between her legs was just his spit and nothing she'd produced on her own. Well, a pretty face doesn't guarantee good sex, she thought to herself.

She looked around the cramped closet for an escape and pondered a little too long with the idea of hitting the guy over the head with a shoebox and leaving. She even revisited the idea of faking an orgasm, but even that would be impossible under these circumstances. After all, she hadn't let out a single moan in the last few minutes.

The only compliment Y/N could offer him was his enthusiasm being insanely charming. He lapped at her femininity like a starved dog lapping water. Not that that imagery made her feel any better.

I'm never playing seven minutes again. She glanced down at the sloppy drunk guy and sighed to herself once again. I thought I'd learned my lesson.

A knock at the door saved her as her best friend, Sasha, barged in. Y/N quickly shoved the guy away from her thighs and move slowly over to Sasha.

It only took a moment before Sasha's huge grin fell to disappointment. "That bad, huh?" She asked, loud enough for the guy behind them, and the other players to hear. Y/N rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the closet pulling her dress down and made her way over to Jean, who'd been the one to suggest playing seven minutes in heaven.

"You—"

"No, no, no! You agreed!" He exclaimed. He let out fake yelps between laughter as Y/N pulled at his ears and threw fake punches into his chest.

"Whatever," Y/N grumbled as she made her way over to the kitchen, ignoring the guy that had just been between her legs cooing for her as he stumbled out of the closet.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Sasha asked, having to raise her voice over the loud music coming from upstairs.

"Kitchen," Y/N replied curtly.

Once she made her way to the kitchen, the room seemed to unfocus and it suddenly made sense as to why she was being such a grouch. Y/N was always an angry drunk so she usually tried to limit herself. But with her recent terrible sexual experience at the forefront of her mind and the three shots of tequila she took followed by two cans of beer finally coursing through her veins, it was only a matter of time before she cursed someone out.

Grabbing a room temperature water bottle from the counter and leaning over the sink, she thought of her next move. Leaving would be the most appealing to her right now, but Sasha had promised to be their designated driver and she was already four beers deep. The thought of walking around the empty streets of the university made her skin crawl so she was stuck here.

While Y/N was toying around with the idea of making a palette on Jean's bedroom floor and clocking out for the night, she hadn't noticed someone else enter the kitchen behind her.

"You look pissed." An expressionless voice stated behind her.

Y/N jumped at the sudden intrusion of the voice but refused to turn around. "That's what bad head will do to ya," She said flatly taking another sip of her water.

The man behind her laughed and opened the fridge. Y/N had no way of seeing, but he was tempted to keep the conversation going as he eyed her body from behind. He shook his head, knowing whatever came out of his mouth next would be sleazy. He closed the fridge, cursing to himself once he finally focused on how empty it was, and grabbed a bag of chips off the counter before heading towards the door.

He took one final look at the girl leaned over the sink, lost in her own world, and decided on what to say. "Let's hope you get luckier next time." He heard the girl grumble something in response and chuckled to himself as he walked away.

Y/N plopped herself on her bed with a groan as the aches from sleeping on the floor at Jean's made themselves present throughout her body. She was wearing one of Jean's hoodies over her sparkly blue mini dress that reeked of beer—long story— and a pair of Jean's flip flops that were a little too big for her.

Partying always takes its toll, Y/N reminded herself as she hoists herself further into her bed. It wasn't long before her phone started ringing, pulling another exasperated groan from her throat.

Without looking at the contact, she answered, "What?"

"Don't what me, missy!" Sasha yelled into the phone. "Where the hell are you?"

"Our dorm. Keep your voice down." Y/N winced, feeling an oncoming headache from Sasha's loudness.

"How the hell did you get there? Why didn't you wait for me?"

"I was born with legs so I walked. And when I walked into Connie's room, I was greeted with the sight of both your tiddies, so forgive me for not waking you." The sarcasm was heavy on Y/N's tongue and her last comment earned her a giggle from Sasha.

"Well, what did you think?" Y/N could almost hear Sasha wink through the phone.

"Honestly, they're pretty great, but Connie left some pretty big hickies." She smiled to herself before hearing the sound of a man clearing their throat. "Oh my god, Connie..."

He chuckled, "Hey Y/N. How w—"

She cut him off by hanging up the phone. Embarrassment was too much to handle when her body felt like shutting down.

Bet the warning paired with the actual "smut" made you sad, didn't it?
~ ollie