11. all of him

warning: very smutty

do me a favor! listen to these songs in this order:
1) off the table - ariana grande ft. the weeknd
– meant to highlight eren's fear surrounding their relationship and their connection as well as the shared trauma their past relationship gave them
2) still your best - giveon
– meant to highlight how well eren knows y/n's body
3) deeper - summer walker
– meant to highlight the way y/n was sucked right back into eren's arms

For a couple of weeks, Y/N had been spending all of her free time with Eren. They either hung out at his apartment, snuck around campus, or strolled through the city, but their sex lives had been frustratingly stagnant.

Eren claimed he was holding out so nothing would be rushed. Y/N would usually scoff at this and try to brush it off, but for the last few days, she could tell his self-control was slipping rapidly.

After Y/N told him about the double dates she was still being forced to go on, Eren would be overly concerned with how the dates were going. He was steadily becoming clingier. Of course, she didn't mention Jean or her relationship with him.

To be honest, his behavior was kind of reminiscent of Jean's, but Y/N felt that his curiosity was actually warranted. There was no label on their current relationship. They didn't even know if their was a current relationship to speak of.

When she would ask him why the "dates" bother him so much, he would just mutter something about losing her again.

"Honestly, it was kind of fun, but it was insanely awkward — as usual," Y/N took a sip of the beer Eren had slid across the counter for her as she reflected on the last double date.

Eren followed in her footsteps, "Maybe you should just tell Sasha to back off a little."

Y/N sighed, "If you knew her, you would know that's impossible. I even asked her boyfriend to help me and all he said was "I'd rather not get smacked with a turkey leg!"." They shared a laugh at the voice Y/N put on for Connie.

Eren was quickly becoming the person she was the most comfortable with while she was living her double life. She really did want to share him with the world, but part of her enjoyed him being kept private.

"But still—"

"But still nothing. If I tried, besides getting shut down, she would ask why. I don't have a way to answer that."

"I mean..." Eren looked around suggestively while walking around the island counter to rope his arm around Y/N's waist, "you could always say you're taken." he whispered in her ear.

Y/N giggled, "And she would ask who it was."

"And your answer could be a guy with good dick."

"How could I know that when I haven't had it lately..." Y/N bit her lip as Eren grazed his lips against her ear.

"Ah, don't tell me you've forgotten about my sexual expertise."

"...You could always remind me."

"That's very bold of you, baby" he whispered, placing a small kiss just below her jaw. He leaned away, not taking his hand from around her waist, "but this conversation is about Sasha."