23. seven minutes with him - epilogue

warning: smutty

no, hey, i know i suck for disappearing for like a good three weeks but (!!) i'm somewhat back. unfortunately i'm back with an epilogue. started this fanfic with an ode to seven minutes and we're going to end it that way. (i promised another round but... i've been trying to write that for a week and i cannot, so we just gon ignore that, k bestie?)
~ollie

"We got all the names in the hat?" Jean shouted into the crowded living room. When everyone on the couches nodded, he sat down and rubbed his hands together excitedly.

Sasha snuggled closer to Connie, "If anyone else but Connie gets pulled for me, I ain't doing it!" She exclaimed.

Jean rolled his eyes, "You're no fun. Couples shouldn't play!"

"Ditto," Y/N spoke up, "Sorry, can't do it."

"Wait, wait," Jean started, a shit-eating grin appearing on his already smug face, "You're only doing it with Connie too?"

Y/N kindly asked the girl next to her to scoot over slightly so she could grab the couch cushion from behind her and throw it at Jean, "You know damn well what I meant."

As if he could hear the slight commotion, Eren jogged out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of water. He climbed over the back of the couch and sat opposite of Y/N. She shook her head at him playfully, not being able to help the smile on her face.

"You didn't start without me did you, Jeanie?" He teased.

Eren had spent the first thirty minutes of the night smoking with some of his friends in the corner. It was obvious how gone he was from how bloodshot his eyes were to how funny he found the nickname he gave Jean.

"Call me that one more damn time..." Jean grumbled.

"What was that, Jeanie?" He stuffed a handful of popcorn into his mouth as he leaned towards Jean.

"This is my house. I'll throw you and your damn girlfriend out."

Connie laughed, "Your house and twenty other people's."

"Not my girlfriend, my wife," Eren corrected playfully, "I've bought her a ring pop before."

Jean grumbled something under his breath, and flicked him off.

Sasha reached into Eren's popcorn bowl, "You gotta share, buddy."

"Of course, madam," He giggled, pushing the bowl closer to her.

Y/N was giddy to watch her friends and Eren getting along so well. It was a common occurrence these days since they had been dating officially for about a month, but it still warmed her heart.

"Are we going to start any time soon?" The girl next to Y/N asked. Y/N didn't know how comfortable she was with this girl participating since she brought her own bottle of liquor and it was mostly gone, but she decided to let it slide and just keep a close eye on her.

"Popcorn?" Eren asked her and Y/N.

Both of the girls reached for the bowl, but the unnamed girl pushed Y/N's hand away slightly.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" She muttered.

"Ha, it's Y/N." He gave her a genuine, half-lidded smile.

The girl's eyebrows turned downward, "Fine, don't tell me your name."

Eren and Y/N shared a knowing glance. After they decided to give their relationship one more shot, Eren was a little more than consistent with letting people know that he was taken. It was greatly appreciated by Y/N with all of their history, of course.