welcome lovelies!

— TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS BOOK:
sexual content, mentions of drinking alcohol, stalking, strong language, mature content

edit (02/11/2021): i wanted to include a list of possible triggers so you can stay healthy and happy. please proceed with caution if you are sensitive to any of those things!

hi! welcome to my mind! if this fan fiction is going to tell you anything it's that the a03 fan fiction, 7 minutes, completely changed my life lol. it was my first fanfic! i'm excited to write this because eren yeager is a very — and i mean very — sexy man, from canon to fanon.

just wanna give you a quick warning because even though i've loved writing since i was six, i've never written sexual content. everything i know is from fan fiction regarding that. hopefully in combination with my own experiences and the wonderful world of wattpad, i can create some nice smut for you because you absolutely deserve it babes ;)!

warning the next paragraph turned out to be a complete lie lol: i also want to warn you that you may not get smut so often in the first few chapters, and i apologize. i just genuinely want to create something that i'm proud of instead of imagining myself fucking eren every few seconds, which now that i think about it, doesn't sound half bad...

also, also this story is HEAVILY inspired by the a03 fanfic 'seven minutes' by attackonfics (which some of y'all got cancelled, i'll never forgive you) , 'CRYBABY' a wattpad fanfiction by @/kisskatsuki, and just the writing style of creator @/xobabyk. honestly without these three, i don't think i'd be so excited to write this! i won't be copying any of these creators on purpose, though, and if i do, keep me in check!

this paragraph also ended up being a complete lie: after this fanfic, i really don't know if i will write more. eren is the character i most enjoy writing and reading about, and as appealing as writing multiple smutty fanfics about him sounds, i don't think i can!

this book is 18+, if you're gonna read it, please don't let me know how old you are. i am begging.

this is going to be eren x fem!reader, but from the way y/n is developing, i don't think homegirl is totally straight. (just like her creator, but her creator is also very confused lol)

y/n is also a very sarcastic, snarky b!tch, for lack of better words. i love her with my whole heart, so she's this close to becoming an oc lol. feel free to be annoyed with me because of that. maybe it's because i seldom actually think y/n is me that i gave her such a distinct personality. it also lead me to write in third person, instead of second person which i'm toying with the idea of changing. (changed it halfway through writing lol; update: eh might change it back idk) (changed it lol!)

also feel free to hate me for the cover, i'm a writer at heart. other creative mediums give me hives lol.

as for my name, author-chan is nice, but you can call me olivia or ollie!

just so you know, wattpad comments are gold, i love the anime fanfic community because of that! i like to leave a few funny/thirsty comments myself ;). so make sure to tell me your thoughts!

if you're reading this, ily, give me a chance babe! i'll make it worth your while ;). ~ ollie

also quick question: why are all the popular tags for eren spelling his name as "jeagar" and not "yeager", am i missing something? lol.

p.s. i literally started writing this at midnight and got four chapters in the bag by four a.m.