13. shower, spaghetti, and reiner

warning(s): semi-smut; eren & y/n being effing happy/cute

Y/N took Eren into her mouth slowly, swirling her tongue sensually around his tip. She almost giggled as she watched his lips fall from a smirk to being slightly agape. She slowly started to bob up and down, hollowing her cheeks out.

"Fuck," He moaned, leaning his head against the wall of the shower.

Y/N couldn't remember the last time she had given Eren head, but she knew it couldn't compare to this. The groans she was pulling from his throat with her tongue and the way he rubbed his thumbs over her cheeks made her want to bring him even more pleasure. She took a deep breath from her nose before she took the rest of what she could of his dick.

Eren let out a breathy chuckle, "You wanted to choke on it that bad, huh?"

She looked up at him through her eyelashes as she continued to gag around the tip of his dick and moved one of her hands to her clit. Y/N pulled away from him slightly to catch her breath and let out a few muffled moans of her own on his dick. Eren grabbed her other hand and brought it to his mouth, sucking on her fingers.

He started to occasionally thrust into her essentially fucking her mouth. Y/N could tell he was close from the way his legs were tensing up, and she was close too. She started to rub herself faster, almost bouncing on top of her hands to push herself over the edge.

Eren reached down to get a grip on the back of her head, holding her other hand in his own, "Are you ready, baby?" He asked sinfully before pushing all of himself down her throat, "Come on, fucking choke on it, baby." He moaned. It was only a second later that Y/N was being forced to swallow his cum while cumming herself.

She sat back onto her calves still riding out her high with her hand in between her legs. Eren watched her through half-closed eyes, a slight smirk toying at the corners of his lips.

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked quietly.

"R-rou—" She stopped to clear her throat. "Round two? Eren, I've already come four times tonight and I've been here for two hours," She mumbled hoarsely.

He chuckled while leaning down to help her up. With his arms wrapped around her bare waist and water running down her back and over his forearms, he cocked his head to the side and grinned, "We can make it five."

Oddly enough, Eren was the one who cooked dinner... in nothing but the apron he wanted Y/N to wear. She couldn't focus on the show she was trying to watch in the living room while his bare ass was out in the kitchen. He looked back at her smiling because he caught her quietly giggling and trying to sneak a peek.

"I didn't peg you as an ass type of person," He said playfully. He turned back to the spaghetti he was making with a big smile on his face.

Y/N giggled audibly as she made her way over to him, "I didn't think I was either, but you have completely changed my mind." She leaned over on the counter and stared up at him as he focused on stirring.

She almost couldn't figure out exactly what it was about him that had her so obviously obsessed. It can't just be his body, she thought as she looked over his muscular frame — including his ass.

Y/N knew that without his charming, goofy personality his body wouldn't be as enticing as it was. She was completely confident that she genuinely liked him for everything he had to offer.

But... Jean? She wasn't sure. He and Eren were also similar it seemed like the only thing differentiating them was Eren's past with Y/N. It wasn't even a good past — it was filled with Y/N's tear-filled nights. At the very least, she knew that Jean was expecting and deserved an answer on Monday. The only thing that was stopping her from giving him a definite 'no' was that he also deserved to be given a chance. And how could she even do that n—